-fourteen-

No one's Pov

Taehyung could feel something hard against his stomach, making him bury his face at Jungkook's neck.

His body was responding to the raven haired boy's advances, pressing their bodies together.

The brunet almost fell on the floor when Jungkook started grinding his hips down.

"Ahh.." Taehyung moaned, then quickly closed his mouth.

His hips move on their own, sensually meeting Jungkook's slow thrust.

"It's okay to be loud. It's just two of us here." Jungkook whispered, guiding his hips in rhythm.

Taehyung hiding his face, embarrassed that he felt his underwear get soaked even more.

He gasped feeling the ravenette's strong arms, guiding him to his room.

Jungkook pushed him on the bed and hovered the submissive one.

Jungkook pulled his pants down, eyes not living his beautiful face that had memorized him since day one.

He pulled harder until Taehyung was left with only his shirt and his underwear, both soaked but from different body fluids.

"You're so beautiful, sweetheart." Jungkook said, voice full of admiration.

Jungkook's hands found it was to the brunet's briefs tugging it softly on the side, revealing his leaking cock.

The ravenette licked his lips, his lust getting stronger.

He leaned in, swapping his tongue on the tip, making the brunet yelp in surprise.

"Oh shit." Taehyung gasped, horrified to see the ravenette taking him in his mouth.

"N-no.... t-that's dirty.." He shyly said, covering his dick with his trembling hand.

Jungkook chuckled, fascinated by his innocence.

He slowly removed his hands from his meal.

"Kitten, you're not dirty. You taste amazing." Jungkook pecked his shaking thighs and took out his cock.

Taehyung gasped, seeing his size.

He yelped when Jungkook pulled him closer, setting himself in between his legs.

He was still wearing his briefs when Jungkook pulled it on the side, revealing his virgin and tight hole.

"You look beautiful like this." Jungkook uttered, lining his cock on his entrance.

He grunts when he starts pushing in with his harden dick using his own precum.

Taehyung screamed, tears began to form in his eyes when Jungkook pushed hard but very gently.

"H-hurts.." Taehyung cried out, moving his hips to find comfort.

"Kitten, don't. You're going to make me cum." He held to his waist tightly.

Taehyung closed his eyes, trying to bare the pain mixturing with pleasure.

"You're okay?" Jungkook asked, caressing his hips.

He bent down, to suck his exposed neck and collarbone to make Taehyung less hurt, more pleasure.

"No, it's not... anymore mhm~" He responded, feeling the cock inside him grow bigger, and it felt much better when Jungkook sucked his skin.

"It feels good baby. My baby is amazing and enchanting." Jungkook whispered.

His body began to combust when Jungkook's cock rammed deep within, that had him moaning.

"Yes.. That feels so good."

His eyes flew open when he felt waves of cum coming out of his reddened cock.

"So tight around me." Jungkook grunt, keep thrusting, chasing his own organism.

One final blow and Jungkook began to fill Taehyung's ass with his hot liquid, making the brunet moan in satisfaction.

"So good." Jungkook huffed, pulling himself out of Taehyung's beaten hole.

He saw his cum flow out, grinning at all sight of Taehyung all wasted.

"You did great beautiful." Jungkook praised and kissed Taehyung's sweated temple.

He carried the beautiful boy in his arm and washed their bodies.

After being done, he changed the bed sheet, and closed the lamp.

"I love you." Taehyung said and snuggled at Jungkook chest.

Jungkook smiled and stroked his hair softly. "I love you more than anything, sweetcheeks." Jungkook said, make Taehyung look at him.

He leaned in and kissed sweetly Jungkook's lips that also moved in unison.

The room feels with the sounds of wet kisses before they lack gas.

"Goodnight, baby." Jungkook said.

"Goodnight." Taehyung said and Jungkook wrapped his waist closer to him and tangled their legs, so there's no space between them.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of part fourteen.