-six-

No One Pov

"Mom, do you still remember when I was beaten up? Yeah, it's because of him. He excused me that I'm going to rape him when clearly I don't. I'm still sane." Explained Jungkook.

Madam Hara looked at Taehyung for confirmation. "N-no. I will not yell if he doesn't touch me.." Taehyung's turn to explain.

Madam Hara just sighed before looking at them. "Taehyungie, maybe you could go to your office first. I want to talk with my son." Madam Hara said.

Taehyung smirks and sticks out his tongue at Jungkook, thinking that his boss will scold that pervert made him laugh.

"Thank you for the tea earlier madam." Taehyung said and bowed. Jungkook rolled his eyes while Madam Hara smiled at him.

Taehyung went to his office and did his work.

Times Skipping

Taehyung collected his things and prepared to go home.

After being done, he took his phone and his car keys, heading to the car park.

Once he saw his car, he pushed the button on his car keys but it didn't work.

"What's wrong with my car?" Taehyung blabbered and tried to unlock his car, but once again it didn't work.

He angrily pouted and hit the car's door with his slander hand. Someone else spotted him hitting the car's tyres, so he decided to greet him.

"Umm, hye. Do you need any help?" The guy asked, still couldn't see Taehyung's face.

"It's just that my car doesn't want to open." Taehyung whining without looking at the person.

The guy furrowed his eyebrows. "Um, mister. Are you sure this is your car?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I'm sure that I parked here." Taehyung whined and pouted. The guy chuckled and cooed at the boy's pout even though he couldn't see the boy's face clearly.

But he saw the boy puckering his lips. "But mister, the plate number is showing that this is my car." The guy said sweetly try not to embarrass the cute boy.

Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly looked at the plate number. He mentally slapped himself for embarrassing himself.

"I-Im sorry mist- *gasped* YOU?!" Taehyung was about to apologize, but when he saw the guy's face he felt annoyed.

"What? Its you? Can it be someone else?" Jungkook groans and rolled his eyes.

He thought he was gonna find his love right here, well petite and a cute boy is his type.

While Taehyung, he felt mad but at the same time disappointed. He heard how Jungkook spoke before looking at his face.

His voice was so calm and sweet that Taehyung could hear every single day.

On the other hand, Jungkook also can't forget the boy's cute behaviour, but he knew they hated each other. Don't they?

"Now move, I wanna go home." Jungkook said coldly.

Taehyung pout his lips and moved away. "Where is my car?" Taehyung asked himself while looking at the road.

"It's opposite to this car, sweetcheeks." Jungkook said and got into his car.

Taehyung's face suddenly burned in shyness as he heard what Jungkook's called him earlier.

He saw Jungkook's car driving away from him. He couldn't help but smile.

Then he spotted his car, and went to his car with a flustered heart.

Times Skipping

Taehyung's Pov

Its already night when suddenly my phone rang.

I look at the screen phone and it shows my boss's contact.

I picked up the phone and put it in my ear. "Hello madam. Why are you calling me this time?" I said while wiping my wet hair with a towel.

"Oh Taehyungie, sorry if I disturb you, but I wanna tell you that tomorrow you're gonna meet my son okay. If it is possible, I want him to find someone for himself as soon as possible. You know, I am already old. So before I go, I wanna see my babies get married and give me a grandchild." Madam Hara said and chuckled.

I face palm, I forgot he is my new client. "U-uh. Sure madam. I will find someone he would like and his type." Said me.

"Okay, Taehyungie. Thank you and goodnight." Muttered her. Taehyung ended the call after saying the same.

He rolled on his bed and was frustrated. "Oh god!! How can I face him after this? Not to forget how to call me by name today. Ahhh." I whined and rolled in my bed.

Better I get to sleep and prepare myself for facing him tomorrow. I hope he will not tease me the whole day.

Then there's a slight pang in my heart. It feels weird to see that if he finds someone and I'm their matchmaker, it makes me feel....

Ugh whatever. Let's just sleep. I peeled the bed sheet and tucked it in bed.

----------------------------------------------------------

End of part six