-nine-

Taehyung's Pov

I take a deep breath and pick up my phone, dialing someone's number.

After some time, he picked up my call. "Hello Yeonnie. It's me Tae." Said me.

"Ooh Taebear. Why did you call me?" Yeonjun said.

"Um, actually I have some good news for you." I said and chuckled after that.

"Ooh really. What it is,Taebear?"

"Actually, there's someone inte-"

No interest. Just maybe I could dig something better from him about you.

Jungkook's words kept repeating in my mind until Yeonjun called for me.

"Taebear? Are you still there?" Yeonjun said.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry, my mind is flying somewhere else just now. Um, actually there's someone who wants to get to know you better. Like last month you told me to find someone for you right." Said me.

"What? Really Taebear? Oh, I'm so happy. Finally, there's someone who likes to meet me." Said him.

I could hear his happy voice. My smile went thinking about Jungkook.

"Okay then. I will set up a date for you this Thursday, okay. So better get ready." I fake my cheer up.

"Okay Taebear. Thank you so much. Love you." He said and we ended the call.

Without knowing my tears fell to my cheeks, but I quickly wiped them off.

Why do I feel sad? I should be happy that I found someone for my friend.

I sighed before dialing another contact.

After sometimes, he picks up the call. "Hello sweetcheeks. Still up? It's already late, you know." He said with his sweet tone make me angry yet feel so happy that finally someone cares for me.

I clear my throat before speaking up.

"Jungkook. I already called Yeonjun about you. A-and I will arrange your date this Thursday. Is it okay with you?" I said and there was a silence before he spoke up.

"If he doesn't like me, promise me that you will open your heart for me. Give me a chance to win your heart sweety." Said him.

I don't know why I feel this, but I just let out a shaky breath before I knew there was warm liquid on my cheeks.

"And promise to me that if he likes you...... You will marry him." I said and wiped my tears.

I don't want him to hear that I cried. I heard he sighed heavily before answering.

"Okay. But don't forget your promise." He said and I ended the call.

I cupped my face and cried again.

The Date Day

Jungkook's Pov

I fixed my suits and drove to the address my Taehyung sent to me.

After arriving, the address sent him to rich restaurants. I got out of my car and entered.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" The waiter at the door greeted me. I nodded and he sent me to the table that has two seats and there's already someone there.

I thank the waiter and seat in front of the boy. I admit that he is cute.

But my Taehyung is cuter.

"Um Hello? Nice to meet you." He said and stretched out his hands to handshakes with me.

I smiled and handshakes with him. "Hye, nice to meet you too. I'm Jeon Jungkook." I introduced myself.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun." He shyly said and we started our conversation.

Times Skipping

Taehyung's Pov

I just woke up from my bed only to get a very loud ringtone from my phone.

I picked up the call without looking at who it was.

"Hello?" I said in a deep voice.

"Taebearrr!! Oh my god. I couldn't even sleep last night. He is so sweet. And you know what. I kissed him!!"

And that time I shot up and got up from my bed. "Y-you w-what?" I asked him again, afraid if I had a misheard this morning.

"Yes. I kissed him! I'm so happy. Taebear, I think I fell in love at first sight. He is so handsome, kind and also hot. Omg, I'm fanboying." He chuckles.

He sounds very happy. I should be happy too, but why can't my heart take it?

There are so many questions I want to ask him like did Jungkook kiss him back, or did he call Yeonjun with petnames too like he does to me.

But something snapped at me.

Jungkook is my client.

And Yeonjun is my friend.

If they both like each other, I can't do anything about it.

But see their wedding day and their vows to each other.

"Taebear?! You are always daydreaming." He said and chuckled.

I forced myself to chuckle and tell him I needed to get ready for my work.

He understood and said bye to me before the end of the call.

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of part nine