-five-

Taehyung's Pov

"Yah Taehyungie. Where did you go huh? It's already late. I am worried about you." Just when I smile like crazy, I get shot with a question from my brother.

"O-oh hyung. Umm, I was at my office and had a meeting with a client." I said it stuttered.

"What kind of client do you meet until you get back here, like... 10pm. Do you know how dangerous it is for you to walk alone? Did something happen to you?" He said fast while checking my body.

"No hyung. I'm fine. Listen here. I'm sorry okay for making you worried, but nothing happened to me. See, I'm okay" I said while spinning my body.

"Okay my ass! Why the frick your shirt rip?! Did you get...r-rape? Oh baby, don't tell me-"

"Hyung! No, I-I was tripped over okay, then my shirt was ripping apart. I'm telling you the truth. Besides, there's something I need to discuss with you." I said try to calm him down.

He took a deep breath and gestured to me on the couch. We sat there and we looked at each other.

"The client I met today is interested in you." I said calmly.

"What? H-how? I don't even know them." Seokjin hyung started to panic.

"Hyungg, actually he told me what he likes in a person. Then I suddenly remembered you, so I told him about you. And he agreed to meet you as soon as possible. See hyung, there are so many interested with you. It's just you who blind your eyes." I said then rolled my eyes.

"R-really? Um, did he... handsome?" Seokjin hyung shyly asked.

"Ooo, the feeling is mutual huh. Well, he did. He is tall and has cute dimples. You should get to know him because he seems to be nice. And he is also my boss's son." I said then wiggles my eyebrows.

Times Skipping 1 month.

I locked my car after parking and went to my office.

On my way to my office, I bumped into my boss.

"Madam, good morning." I greet and bow a little.

"Taehyungie. Good morning to you too. Well, do you have any work after this?" She asked me.

"Ummm, nope. Why madam?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing just lets go to my office. I wanna chitchat with you." She said chuckles.

"Ooh, okay madam."

"Come on." She said and led us to her biggest office in this company.

"Sit." She said after we entered.

I nodded and sat down. "Um, Taehyungie. What do you prefer, coffee or tea?" She asked.

"Tea maybe. I don't drink coffee." I said and chuckled.

She stood up and went to her pantry to make a drink for us.

After she did, she handed me the tea. "Thank you madam. You don't need to do this actually. I can just go to the coffee shop nearby here." I exclaimed.

"No, it's okay. Plus, I already have my own pantry here. So why do you need to waste money?" She said and chuckled before sipping her coffee.

"Taehyungie. May I ask you something?" She asked made my heart suddenly beat fast.

"Of course, madam. Anything." Uttered me.

"What did you do with Joonie? He seemed to smile for the past few months. I don't know what possessed him. Did you find someone for him?". Asked her.

"O-ooh. About that. Actually madam, he's dating.... My brother." I answered and stuttered.

She seemed shocked. "I'm sorry madam." I apologized to her quickly.

"Wait wait. What? Do you have a brother? And why would you say sorry to me? I'm happy for my son. He finally met someone good for him. Thank you Taehyungie. And knowing he is your brother, I believe that he is someone I can trust. You must come from a nice family, right?" She asked then chuckled.

"Thank you madam." I just replied to that. I don't expect her to say that actually.

"So, Taehyungie. Since Joonie has already found his soulmate. Can you do me a favor again?"

"Yeah sure. All of my pleasure." I said confidently.

"Help me with my other son. Find him someone better. Can you?" She held my hands.

I smiled at her and nodded my head. "What is his name?" I asked her.

"You will meet him later. He is on his way here. I'm gonna introduce you to him." She said and then we both heard a knock.

"It must be him. Come in." She said to me then yelled.

The door reveals someone tall and intimidating, handsome and I widden my eyes. He is-

"Oh Kook. You are here. Come one. I wanna meet you with someone." Madam Hara said and went to him.

I was still in shock when he said something to me. "You! Gold digger?! What are you doing here?" Said him, well it's kinda yelled.

"Yah rapist, how could you call me that!" I said while Madam Hara was still confused.

"Do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's gold digger/rapist!" We said in unison.

We glared at each other and crossed our hands. I pouted while he rolled his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of part five