-one-

Taehyung's Pov

Hye guys, so as you guys already know me, so I'm just gonna skip the introduction part.

Well, being a matchmaker is not too complicated. You just need to arrange them a date and the rest is their own decisions.

Mostly, the couples who I matched 80% succeeded. There are plenty of people who don't go well with my choice, but it's okay.

They will find themselves the right one soon or later.

But why until right now, I can't even find myself a charming prince?!! Yeah, I'm gay, homosexual, like boys, like d-, oops tmi.

I mean, for 2 years I worked in this company, I never found someone who, you know, like a partner in crime

Its just. Ugh, it's so hard.

As my mind still on the cloud, someone tapped my back. I got startled by the light tap and made me turn around my head.

"Jimin? What are you doing in my office?" I asked the boy in front me, which is my best friend. He always visits me, but usually he will give a call first.

"Tae!" He said and hugged me. My eyebrows are furrowing and we pull out after that.

"What's wrong with you today? Why are you so hyper huh?" Asked me and told him to sit on the chair that was served. The glass table separates us.

"Well, yesterday I told my family that I'm gay. And they still accepted me! Do you know how happy I am?" Jimin said and squealed.

"Well, that's good. So what's your real intention here?" My gaze keep changed to him and the papers on my desk work.

"Find me the hottest man in this world!!" Jimin yelled and made me cup his mouth.

"Hey, you're in the office. People will hear you." I said gave him a glare and he quickly apologized.

"Okay, okay. Well, let's see, one here." Uttered me and decided to tease him as he carefully listened to me rn.

"Okay, this one is interesting." I said and tried hard not to burst into laughter.

"His name is Min Yoongi. He is bisexual. 24 years old. He is kinda handsome. Not bad. He also likes to sleep. So much. I don't know, he mentioned that here. He is an unactive person. Basically, he is a grumpy dad if someone bother his sleeping beauty. Yeah, so what do you say?" I can't hold any second again and laughed.

I could confirm that Jimin would hit me or something, but he did something completely opposite to what I imagined. He held my arms tightly.

"Tae! That's so fucking hot!"

"Yeah, I know right. Wait, what?"

"Yess, Tae! I wanna date him!! Tae please help me to get him!" He kept begged me and shook my bicep.

"What? I ... ugh okay. You're so weird. You are a happy go lucky person. How can you like someone like that?"

"Well, in this world. We need to fix each other. If you want to find someone perfect, then you will never get one. That's why I pick someone like him. Doesn't it cute when I try to wake him up from long sleep then instead of waking up, he pulls me with him and cuddles with me the whole day. Omg!! Tae you make me shy!" Jimin once again squealed.

I looked at him with a cringe look. What's wrong with my bestie today?

"Okay. I will call him later and say that someone wants to meet him. If he agrees, then I will arrange you guys a date. Is it okay?" I still asked him even though I clearly know the answer.

"Oh Tae. That's so perfect. This is why I love you." Jimin said and stood up before ran to me and gave me a side hug.

"And my money." I continued his words and we both laughed.

After that, we hear a knock that interrupted our bromance moment.

"Yeah. Come in." I said after Jimin pulled out.

Someone entered the room and that was Jisoo, my assistant.

"Hye Jimin and Tae. Well, Tae. Madam Hara wants to meet you after this." She said with a wide smile.

I nodded and she excused herself.

"Well, Jimin. My boss calls me so, all I have to say is. You see the door right?" I said with joke tone and chuckled.

"How could you chase me out? Luckily, you found someone for me. Or else." Jimin huffed and pouted.

"I'm sorry. But do you want to stay here? I think it's good for you to step out from here. You know preparing yourself, maybe you get ... laid later." And we both giggled again.

Jimin shook his head. "Okay, I will go back home. Anything, text me okay?" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay Miss soon to be Min Jimin." I said and chuckled.

He hit my arm, I could see his hue of red shades on his chubby cheeks.

After changed our goodbyes, I walked to my boss's office.

I knocked on her door multiple times before entered her office but the first thing I see is.. she was not alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of part one.