-ten-

No one's Pov

Taehyung doing his job when he heard a knock on his office's door.

"Come in." He said without looking.

The door opened and there was a guy waiting.

"Have you already eaten lunch?" Asked him.

Taehyung was too busy with work that he forgot to eat.

"Oh, I haven't eaten yet. I forg-" Taehyung stopped his words when he saw who was at the door.

"Nevermind. I'm already full." Taehyung said coldly.

"Sweetcheeks. What's wrong with you?" Jungkook said and came into the room before closing the door.

"Don't sweetcheeks me. What are you doing here? You should spend your time with Yeonjun. You're about to marry him, right?" Taehyung said and snorted

"Sweetie. Please don't talk about him please. I wanna spend my time with you, not him. I don't like him, okay, maybe just a brother. No more." Jungkook said and went behind Taehyung who sat.

"Go away Jungkook. I don't need you here." Taehyung said.

Then he felt his body being hugged from the back.

"Why are you so cold towards me today? I love Taehyung, who is cheerful. Hm?" Jungkook said and snuggled his nose at Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung just stayed there, not answering him.

"You smell like strawberries, you know." Jungkook said and kept sniffing Taehyung's scent.

"Jungkook, go away. Madam will see us like this. I don't wanna lose my job." Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away.

Of course, he enjoyed the warmth from Jungkook's body, but he just couldn't.

"Mom told me to bring you lunch. Cause she saw that your door hadn't opened since the morning. Come on, I know you are hungry." Jungkook said and kept rubbing Taehyung's tummy from the back, ignoring the glare he received from Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and hummed as a yes. If they keep staying like that, his heart will keep blossoming like flowers.
And that will make it hard for him to let Jungkook go to his friend.

"Come on. Let's go." Jungkook said and intertwined their hands and went out of the building.

Taehyung looked at their hands from Jungkook's back as Jungkook led him in front.

Times Skipping

Jungkook brought him to a park that was already beautifully decorated.

"You.... made all of this." Taehyung asked as Jungkook parked his car.

"Nope. I don't know, maybe it's already there." Jungkook joked but Taehyung glared at him again.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. But it's true, I did not make this. I just told my man to prepare for this." Uttered Jungkook.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He doesn't know why Jungkook made all of this.

But in his entire life, this was the happiest moment that he ever faced.

He smiled a little and unbuckled the seatbelts.

Taehyung walked and sat there. The views were really eye-washed.

"I know it's simple. But it's better than nothing, right?" Jungkook said and sat beside him.

His hand went behind Taehyung's back. He was about to wrap Tae's waist, but he then spoke.

"Thank you but you don't have to do this." Said Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed and still wrapped his hand around Taehyung's slim waist.

"It's worth it. I'm doing this only for you." Replied Jungkook.

Taehyung doesn't know how to answer, Jungkook is madly falling in love with him, and he just let Jungkook touch him.

Taehyung's head slowly leaned at Jungkook's shoulder and made Jungkook smile.

There was a comfortable silence before Jungkook heard a light sob.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Oh, why are you crying bub? Come here." Jungkook said after seeing Taehyung's eyes wet.

He lifted Taehyung's body and put him on his lap.

He rubbed his head slowly and pecked it sometimes.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie. I'm here." Jungkook kept comforting him.

Taehyung faced him and hugged Jungkook's neck and sobbed at his shoulder.

Jungkook doesn't care about his shirt now wet. The most important thing is Taehyung's condition.

After he slowly calmed, Taehyung pushed away but still on his lap..

Jungkook makes circles rubbed at his hips and waist and wait for Taehyung to speak up.

"J-jungkook ......... I love-" Taehyung got cut by a phone call from Jungkook's phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

End of part ten