Sunrise From the West

All Right's Reserved.

The text of this book/story, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording storage in any informational retrieval system, otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author. Any unauthorized copying,reproduction, or dissemination of any portion of this book shall be prosecuted in accordance with law.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This is a work o fiction.
Names,characters, businesses,events and incidents are iether products of the author's wide imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidence.

This story is unedited, so expect typo grammatical errors, grammatical errors, or whatsoever errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, I say there's no perfect person, so don't expect my story to be flawless. Thank you!

This is my first time writing a story and I'm going to make a series, and this story would be the beginning. Hope that you'll love this story of mine, and stay still for my very slow updates. I'm not a perfect typer and I'm still growing in this field. Please respect me as a writer with full dedication, and I shall respect you as I to my friend.May God bless you always.