Lago di Como

Depuis le début

"Because you're Hyun Bin. The playboy Hyun Bin. I have been cleaning up your public mess for years and you didn't even notice me. Or is this because those two PSS agents who always tail us here?"

"So you don't believe me because we are being tailed by the PSS agents? Okay, I'll send them home. We'll have our honeymoon just for the two of us. I like you a lot, Yejin, if you think that love was too soon."

"I'm your father's staff-"

"Stop saying that. Can you just be my wife and I be your husband during this honeymoon week? Or friends, if that's how you prefer to call us."

"You don't have to do this, Bin."

"Are you afraid of something?"

"This Como Lake is so beautiful, so romantic. I'm afraid that I will be carried away."

I stopped walking and turned to face her. I kissed her hand and caressed her cheek.

"I like spending my time with you. I'm not pushing you to return the feeling, baby. I'm not proud of my past, is that why you're afraid? That I will take advantage of you?"

She nodded. "The line is getting blurred here. I have started to see you not as an assignment."

"I'll be anything you want, friend, lover, husband, anything but assignment. I understand that it will need some more time to prove my sincerity but please, stop questioning my intention."

"I'm sorry."

"Yejin, this is not Seoul and we don't have to impress anyone. I'm taking you here is for us, you and me. Just, enjoy it if you like it, let me spoil you, but if you don't like something or I cross the line, tell me as well. I will make it up to you."

"I'm afraid if I fall for this, I can't bear the divorce that will happen four to five months after this. I'm afraid of the broken heart."

I held her close and caressed her back.

"I'm sorry for the complicated circumstances between us."

She pulled off and smiled. "What should I do, Bin?"

"Let me spoil you, my wife. This is our honeymoon day. Forget the assignment."

She nodded and smiled. Finally. This miss Son was quite hard to convince.

I took her to dinner in a restaurant in Bellagio. It has an old European ambiance and it was like we were lost in our world, away from everyone.

We were in the middle of dinner when I saw Choonja, Yejin's PSS agent blocked a woman from approaching us. Chen, my PSS agent came to me and asked.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hyun, Mrs. Hyun, I'm sorry for interrupting, but this woman said that she is your old friend and wanted to congratulate you. Said her name is Akiko."

"Oh, let her." Yejin quickly answered before I could say no.

"Chen! No." I said to him, he nodded and walked away.

"Why?" Yejin asked me while looking at the woman then back at me.

"She is... I had a night with her some time ago. I don't want to reconnect." I said, uncomfortably.