XXIV.- This is just the Beginning.

~Time Skip to Wedding Day~

*Rogue's P.O.V.*

You wouldn't believe just how nervous I was when I was standing there at the altar, waiting for (Y/N), my wife-to-be, to walk down the aisle and marry me.

Gin and Rei had surprisingly grown a lot more than I expected in the past moths and as much as they were already crawling around they'd probably start walking in a few months.

Yukino and Levy were watching over them, eagerly trying to hold them back from crawling around.

Soon, the music, played and sung by Mirajane, started and (Y/N) came through the doors, led by Gajeel.

Since neither of us had parents or anything close to that to attend our wedding, Gajeel was the only family here.

(Y/N) wore a very simple, but beautiful white dress and she wore a white transparent veil, that had white lilys and roses attached to it.

In her left hand she held a bouquet filled with various white and red flowers and she wore a bright smile.

As they approached the altar and Gajeel handed his little sister to me he said, "You better make her happy, brat."

"I will."

(Y/N) smiled and I smiled back at her and I saw Sting give me a thumbs-up as we turned around and I grinned at him.

The pastor started greeting everyone, then commenced to a very long speech but I couldn't help and be happy that I was actually standing here.

Then, after the pastor finished his speech, it was time to say our vows.

"(Y/N) Redfox, do you take Rogue Cheney to be your husband; to live together with him in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, to be faithful unto him as long as you both shall live?", the pastor asked (Y/N).

"I do," she answered.

"Rogue Cheney, do you take "(Y/N) Redfox to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, to be faithful unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

*Reader's P.O.V*

After you and Rogue said your vows it was time to exchange rings.

Rogue started and slid a beautiful silver ring onto your finger while saying,

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

You repeated the same actions, saying,

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love; and with all that I am and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

The pastor then spoke up and announced,
"You may now kiss the bride."

With that Rogue placed his hands onto your hips and you snaked your arms around his neck, placing a sweet and loving kiss onto his lips.

The crowd erupted into cheers and you knew this was the most perfect day of your life, but it was just the beginning of an even more perfect life with Rogue and your children...

(A/N)
I hope you guys enjoyed this story just as much as I did.
Seeing how this is actually the first time I actually wrote a fanfiction, I'm really proud to actually be able to say that this is my own work.
Also I'd like you to know that if you're confused about the wedding vows and all that stuff I have to say, that I'm not very religious and that I had to do research on everything, that happened in this chapter.
Let me know if you liked my first story and be sure to check out the sequel 'NaGaReBoShi', which will be centered around the story of you and Rogue's children Gin and Rei and their lives.
Thanks for all the support and for almost 5k views and over 200 votes.
I'll add the description of 'NaGaReBoShi' below, so you know what will happen in that novel. Also I'd like to say that the description might sound sad, but the book will mainly be about friendship, romance and hopefully A LOT of humor.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

[Various ships + OC ships]

An old japanese myth says, that if two star-crossed lovers commit dual suicide, they get reincarnated as twin siblings.

Gin and Rei are twins.

From their childhood on they were very close and prefered to fight as team. They shared their thoughts and emotions, they even shared the same bed.

But when their parents, Rogue and (Y/N) take them on a dual guild mission with Fairy Tail, Gin goes missing and is no where to be found.

This leaves the young Rei broken.

The once happy child turns away from her parents, her guild, everyone.

When Gin finally finally finds back eight years after he went missing, everything changed.

Together with his friends Jeric, Layla,Igneel, Silver, Ultear, Belle and Hikari he stars the Operation 'NaGaReBoShi' to show his sister again, what it means to be alive.

[Many OC ships but also various other ships such as NaLu, JeRza, GrUvia, GaLe and Sting X Yukino]

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
I hope I'll see y'all reading the sequel to 'DANCING with our DEMONS'!
AND FOR NOW,
Byeee.
-Arya♡