XV.- The Girl from the Future

*Rogue's P.O.V.*

The guild went silent.

That girl in front of (Y/N) and me called us Mommy and Daddy.

And the resemblance was breathtaking.

She had my eyes, (Y/N)'s and my hair combined and she had this aura.

Almost like (Y/N)'s aura. Maybe not as strong.

(Y/N) was shocked but still she answered the little girl.

"I'm sorry, Marina, but I think you aren't in the time you're supposed to be. How old are your mama and papa?"

"Mommy's 28 and daddy's 29 years old. Mommy what do you mean 'I'm not in the time I'm supposed to be'?"

She smiled.

"I think we, our future-selves, may have brought you here on purpose. But for the time beeing I suggest you stay with us."

Marina smiled too.

Then (Y/N) looked at me, asking if she could stay over the next few days.

Of course she could.

~Time Skip~

I passed (Y/N) and Marina two flannels of mine, "I think those might be a bit big for you two, but I mean it's just to sleep in."

(Y/N) smiled and then the smile turned into the typical Redfox grin.

"You just wanna see me wearing nothing but your flannel right?"

I grinned back, "Maybe."

"Okay then. Come on little one!", she commanded Marina to accompany her to the bathroom.

After a short time the two girls came out of the bathroom again.

(Y/N) looked... well, sexy in my flannel and Marina looked like a cute fluff ball, because the flannel was way too big for her.

Frosch came out of the kitchen and Marina immediately spotted him and ran to him like... she really missed him.

"Fro-Chan!", she screamed hugging him tightly.

"Fro likes Marina-Chan!"

(Y/N) and I laughed at them in unision.

This was gonna be a funny evening.

*No one's P.O.V.*

They spent the rest of the day playing silly games and (Y/N) sang a song for Marina to sleep.

After Marina fell asleep Rogue and (Y/N) talked about how they were happy that she was here and how they were glad they'd have such a cute daughter together.

After a few hours Rogue and (Y/N) cuddled themselves into bed with Marina, hugging her tightly.

(A/N)
This was probably really short, but it's soooo cute I'm dying....
Imagine Rogue cuddling with you and your daughter together and a cute little girl wearing one of his flannels...
Aaarrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!
Thanks for over 1.13k reads!!!!!!
Byeee.
-Arya ♡