XXI.- Buying Pregnancy Tests with Lucy

*Rogue's P.O.V.*

(Y/N) and I weren't headed for the guild.

Well, at least not anymore.

The pharmacy (do you even spell it like that?) was more of what we were heading for.

All I hoped for was that no one would see us.

That wasn't because I was embarrassed about the fact that (Y/N) might be pregnant, actually I quite liked the idea of starting a family with her, it was just that if Sting or anyone from Fairy Tail was to see us buy a pregnancy test half the city would probably get crushed in no time.

(Y/N) hurried inside the pharmacy, while I stood guard outside.

*Reader's P.O.V.*

You hurried over to the pregnancy tests and randomly grabbed two.

Yes, two. Come on, even pregnancy tests can be wrong from time to time.

You went to the counter and bought the tests and when you turned around you accidentally bumped into someone.

Someone with a rather big bust.

When you looked into the brown eyes of the person you realized it was Lucy, also holding a few pregnancy tests.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What're you doing here?", she said with a surprised expression.

You smiled saying, "I'd say I was here for the same reason you're here."

She was confused at first, then said, "Oh, that! These aren't for me they're for Levy!"

She covered her mouth with her free hand.

You chuckled, "So, does Gajeel know?"

"No. That's exactly why I wasn't supposed to tell anyone."

"Well, now you have to keep two secrets from Gajeel. I think he couldn't take it if his fiancé and his little sister were to tell him they are pregnant."

She laughed at that.

"I can imagine. Is Rogue here, too?"

"Yeah, he's right in front of the pharmacy," you pointed at the door, "Is Natsu here or is he at Fairy Tail damaging chairs and tables?"

You both laughed.

"Yeah, he's at the guild, probably fighting with Gray over whose girl is prettier or has the bigger boobs or something," she said annoyed.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. Rogue's probably wondering what I'm doing by now."

"Sure. Bye, (Y/N)!"

You waved at her as you exited the pharmacy.

"Bye, Luce!"

*Rogue's P.O.V.*

"Bye, Luce!", I heard (Y/N) shout.

So Lucy was here. Then the flame brain couldn't be far away, too.

(Y/N) walked to my side and gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered, "I think Levy might have the same 'problem' we have."

I laughed and we walked back to our apartment, while she told me what she'd talked about with Lucy.

At home, (Y/N) went inside the bathroom with the two tests.

"You really don't need any help?"

"Rogue, I know how to pee by myself!"

I chuckled and said, "Fine, your wish is my command."

I waited a few minutes, until I heard a squeal and the bathroom door opened.

"OHMYGOD, ROGUE!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!"

"WHAT'S WRONG?!?"

"ROGUE, IT'S POSITIVE! IT'S SCREWING POSITIVE!", she shouted happily.

A wide smile spread across my lips and I hugged her closely and whispered, "You don't know how happy you just made me."

(A/N)
FLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFYYYYYYY LITTLE DRAGON SLAYER BAAAABIIIIIEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
IT'S SO FLUFFY AROUND HERE TODAAAYYYYY!!!
I'm thinking of doing a Death the Kid X Reader story. Yaassss or Nooo?
There would probably be less uploads for this story then?
Or should I first finish this story?
Byeee.
-Arya♡