XXIII.- Gin, Rei, Rogue and (Y/N)

*Reader's P.O.V.*

Your vision had began to blur while Rogue told you all these things and when he kneeled down and asked you if you wanted to marry him the tears started running  down your cheeks.

You slowly nod, "Yes, Rogue. Yes. Just yes."

He stands back up and slides a silver ring onto your left hand's ring finger.

You swing your arms around his back, as he hugs you closely and you heard the guild emerge into roaring cheers and awws.

You pulled away and Rogue placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you passionately.

All you could do was grip thighly onto his shirt and try not to melt in his strong embrace.

This was one of the most perfect days in your life.

~Time Skip to the day you give birth~

The past eight and a half months had been the living hell.

There were these moments when you had the feeling you had to eat a whole lot and then there were days you didn't feel like eating at all.

Also, sudden mood swings and cramps had plagued you and when you were in your third month the doctor found out that you would be having twins instead of just one baby. Fraternal twins to be exact.

Now you were lying in a hospital bed, waiting for your waters to break and release you from the eternal pain called labor.

When you felt a feeling of relief and then a warm liquid ran down your leg you were confused at first but then you had the realization.

Your waters broke.

"Rogue..."

He looked up from the chair he sat on, looked at you and immediately understood what was happening and went quickly to get the doctor, while the sharp pain of labor returned to you.

After that everything went down pretty quickly.

The doctor and nurses arrived.

You pushed. Your children were born. Rogue held your hand.

It was a little boy and an even littler girl.

The nurses handed you the boy and Rogue the girl.

You had already decided that each of you got to choose one name, Rogue chose Gin for the boy, you chose Rei for the girl.

You smiled as Rogue sat down beside you and kissed your forehead.

You looked at your little children and said, "Hi Gin. Hi Rei. Welcome to the family."

(A/N)
FLUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Just so you know this is NOT the last chapter but the next one is.
The next chapter will be focused on the marriage.
Also, should I write a sequel about Gin, Rei and the other children of Sabertooth and Fairy Tail?
I already have some ideas so you just need to tell me.
If you want me to do a sequel then it will be called 'NaGaReBoShi'. (Shooting star in japanese)
Byeee.
-Arya♡