9

9

I'll be safe , I'll be safe.....

"Wake up boy! All is fine now"

Jason could feel his arms- numb , he looked at them .

"That's the tatau , lad"

You freaking kidding me? A tattoo?

"Why - why a tattoo? i understand you saved my life , but that doesn't mean , I am your fucking notebook?"

"Jason, learn to respect, or we know what disrespect is..." the man, said casting an eye on the gleaming knife.

Jason got up, slowly , feeling in his pockets , the knife vittoria had given him. Maybe I'll need it

"you deserved the tatau , you survived the forest , the jungle speaks for the warrior , and you are one . Its brave to swim in a storm, but to sunbathe on the beach with pirates, is INSANITY , you JASON you are a warrior, that you've survived them , and the tatau will reveal you to your true self ."

What the hell?

"I'm Pete"

"You already know my name"

"Here your , notebook"

"Pete , my girlfriend is with some , some Mohawk ..."

"Adrian , go on.."

"I need to save her , you get it?"

"my boy , I was brought here" Pete told looking at the wooden wainscoting "here on this island, by force , much like you , I had a wife , just like that tom hardy girl of yours , similar incidents , Adrian took her as a trophy , that's what he said , and I am still in search of her and I know ... I know , I'll not get her back , but I'll try help you with yours... "

"I'm Sorry"

after all that freaking incidents about your lady , you tell me you can get mine back?! If you can't I WILL .

"I'm not the Pete I used to be, not a garage worker anymore , now I am the head of this TRIBE..."

"RAKYAT?"

"You are well informed, yes"

HERE WE GO ON A JUNGLE WAR...