11

"Yeah now , PETE...what am I supposed to do with the gun?"

"Follow me"

What have I gotten myself into!

Jason an Pete were on a much travelled path, treads of dirtbikes and SUVs patterned the dusty trail, and one could only see green lushes around wait , that's the dragon tree!

"Jason look, that's the dragon tree, rarest of the rare"

"yeah ,I had been looking at it.."

They had walked a furlong since that tree , when Jason saw something glistening in a meek crevice of a rock.

"Pete , what's that? Seems like..."

"Gold , yes"

"Er, why is it in there? I mean anyone could steal it, I know you guys are honest but to someone else its enticing" including me.

"Well, those are Tombs , Jason , rakyats are much like those pharaohs , we believe in afterlife and strange to tell, rebirth"

"you mean THE rebirth?" Jason said still looking That's lame!

"That's not lame,it's a custom"

"Now don't tell me , you too read...."Jason looked up.

"Minds? Yes I feel I can" said Andrew.

* *

"I heard about Vittoria, I am sorry!"

"FUCK your sorry! She ain't dead! I'll get her back"

"I didn't mean that, but, hey I got a plan!"

"I'm all ears"

"So am I" said Pete."We somehow need to disrupt Adrian's communication networks for a day, in the time we earn, our men will sabotage the outposts and bring the ammo in our possession , strengthening us , Pete , you take charge of the North post and I'll be at the Eagle Yard, bueno?"

"hey wait, plugging that in equation , I AM DISRUPTING THE COM SYSTEM?"