12: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 1

Start from the beginning

"Come on hop in baby", khai announced to his lover, sarawat and tine watched as third accepets the helmet and hop to the motorcycle.

"Nong, can you inform p'arthit that we will be a bit late today, I need to really get that film", third requested to the two, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes we can p'third, take care", tine replied happily to his senior.

"Thank you so much, see you later, take care oh and thank you again for worrying, goodbye", third exclaimed as khai starts to drive, third wave goodbye to the two, sarawat and tine waved back.

"Come on tine, let's go", sarawat said to his lover, but tine just stand there still looking to where khai motorcycle go.

"They really look good together wat, I still remember when I watched p'khai announced his love to p'third, it was really a romantic scene, everybody envied them that day", tine exclaimed happily to wat.

"Yes, I know that tine, they're bestfriend after all thats why they are really comfortable with each other, wait a second are you jealous of them?", wat asked again, tine instantly shakes his head.

"No, wat I'm contented to our relationship, I'm just really happy for them it been a long journey for them to be at this moment, just that", tine reasoned that makes wat laughs.

"I know tine, I'm just teasing you, you're so cute you know", wat commented as he enters his car. Tine cutely pout to his lover.

"Yah right, you really love to teased me haha", tine commented back.

################################
PILLAR CLUB

Sarawat and tine arrives at the club room. All of them members are already present except them and khai and third. They enters the room and greets everybody before sitting at their usual place.

"It's already five, where's khai and third?", arthit exclaimed while his eyes fixed to his watch. Tine raised his hand.

"P'arthit, p'khai and p'third told us that they will be late, p'third needs to get something from his friend", tine informed the club president, arthit sigh and nodded.

"Alright I understand, now I would like to say thank you to all of you, you really help us last week, and because of that the students and the parents decided to stay in this school, a round of applause for us", arthit announced happily and a chain of claps were heard inside the room.

"Atlast this problem was already solve so now let's move on to the next club so what it is this time?", pete exclaimed excitedly while looking straight at arthit.

"I have the president of our next club outside, let me get him for us", arthit said as he walks out the room to fetch the next club president. The door opens to reveal a not so tall petite man with his black hair and a dimple smile.

"Guys, I'd like you all to meet din, the photography club president where our lovely rome belongs", arthit introduced. Pete screamed and jump in excitement.

"Yesssss finallly, photography club, the magic of lenses", pete exclaimed.

"Sorry we're late", two voice was heard as they enters the room. Khai and third gasping for their breath.

"Hello, third", din greets his nong, third abruptly lifted his head and saw his club president standing in front of him. Khai lifted his head and glared at din.

"P'din what are you doing here?", third asked his senior.

"Our club will be the next club that you and your group help this time", din informed his junior with a bright smile on his face.