"I'm going to fuck you like you've been begging for your entire life. And I guarantee while I'm buried inside you, there won't be a single second when you feel like it's against your will."

"Not a chance in hell. I'll never be willing."

The challenge I throw out hangs in the air between us as she reaches for me again. I flinch as a fingertip skims along my jawline, following the line of my throat, stopping between my breasts. My nipples peak despite my resolve.

"Your body betrays you."

"It's cold in here."

"Lie to yourself all you want, Onika. But tell me the truth about one thing. When was the last time you were truly fucked? By someone who knows what you need. Someone who'll take control from you and give what you've been dying for. How many times did you have to fuck yourself with your fingers after your limp dick husband rolled over, just so you would get to come too?"

I hate that she knows that. "Leave him out of this."

Her eyebrows go up. "He's why we're here, isn't he? He couldn't satisfy his debt and he sure as hell couldn't satisfy his wife."

One finger flicks my hard nipple, and I suck in a harsh breath. She cups one breast and drags her thumb across the center, sending flames streaking through me. I want to hate it. I want to hate it more than I've wanted to hate anything in my entire life, but she's right. Megan was right too.

My body is betraying me.

Heat burns around us, from her hand where she touches me, from her gaze where she pins mine, and from the inferno building inside me. Her thumb and forefinger close around my nipple and squeeze, tighter and tighter, until the line between pleasure and pain blurs and my thighs clench together.

She releases me in an instant and steps away like she hasn't almost just made me come from that simple touch. Her head tilts to the left as she surveys me.

"You know what else power is, Onika? An aphrodisiac. You can fear me and still want me at the same time. It will heighten every experience."

My jaw clenches. I hate that there's a possibility she could be right. "I don't want this. I didn't ask for this, and I will never submit willingly. I swear it on everything that's holy."

Her lips twist into an expression I can't read. Fascination? Intrigue? Challenge?

"Then you sign over one hundred percent of Seven Sinners to me right now." She steps away and reaches into the breast pocket of her dark blazer and produces a single sheet of folded paper.

I cross my arms over my chest, suddenly feeling every inch of my nakedness. "No. That company is mine. My family's legacy. It's the only thing I've ever wanted for as long as I can remember. And if you believe I'm dumb enough to think it's only worth half a million you've misjudged me completely."

Her eyes narrow. "With your debt load? Mortgaged to the hilt. You're lucky I'd be willing to take it on and keep it running rather than shut it down and sell those stills for scrap."

The thought of Seven Sinners being dismantled sends another wave of fury washing over me. "Don't you fucking think about touching my company. I'll never let you have it." My reply can't be called anything but a sneer...except maybe for stupid.

I expect her to rage at me in burning anger, but she smile smugly instead. "I'll think about touching my whatever I want." She pulls a pen from her other breast pocket. "But if you sign this, you can walk away without me touching every curve of your body until I know it better than my own. Without me sucking on those pouty nipples. Without me burying my hand in your hair and using it to pin you down while I fuck you until you scream my name."