Chapter 5

(A/N: AWPSTOYLCENKTBHNCSGIU IM SO SORRY I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!! My mom just had surgery, and I've been busy taking care of her. HERE'S THE VERY BELATED CHAPTER 5  T__T)

You walked through the crowded streets of LA, the rain falling softly on your face. You shoved your hands into your hoodie pocket, the polyester material lightly cloaking them. As you dodged person after person, you knew that you were only halfway in the material world. Most of you was totally and unavoidably in the twisting, turning tunnels of your mind. So, Jon did like you. But he liked Sophie more? You shook your head, utterly confused. Part of you had no idea how to go about any of this. Jon was the only person that you had ever had a crush on. And the other part of you was just so sad. I mean, what had Sophie ever done that made you inferior to her? What did she have that you didn't? You looked up at the library sign, sighing slightly. Then you turned your back and walked away. Something, deep inside you, told you that even books weren't going to distract you. You shook your head. Your phone began to buzz, sending vibrations up and down your leg. You checked it.

Caller ID: Jonny ❤️

You sighed and hung up. You checked the rest of your notifications.

6 missed calls from: Jonny ❤️

15 new text messages from: Jonny ❤️

You gasped slightly. Despite how upset you were, you had the odd urge to burst out laughing. Jon had always been like this, since high school. Whenever he even had the slightest inkling that someone he was close to wasn't feeling their absolute best, he would spam them with memes and slightly adorable, slightly probing questions and texts. You opened your phone and looked through the texts.

Jonny ❤️

(Y/N) COME ON WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS.

Jonny ❤️

I'm not going away, you know.

Jonny ❤️

Come onnnnn. Disney movies help stress you know.

Jonny ❤️

well fuckkk.

Jonny ❤️

(Y/N) come on answer me

Jonny ❤️

Sophie broke up with me

You gasped as you looked down at the texts. Why in the world did Sophie dump him? You sighed. Your fingers seemed to have a mind of their own, and began to text Jon back.

You

Wait, what? WHY??

Jonny ❤️

Oh, so THERE you are.

Jonny ❤️

In her exact words, "I think we should see other people. It just isn't working out for me. Oh and bonus! I was maybe seeing someone behind your back! At least now it isn't behind your back."

You

THAT BITCH. I COULD END HER, YOU KNOW.

You

Are you okay? Do you need me to be the one to buy you Disney movies and snacks??

Jonny ❤️

Yes, but no. No, but yes. Don't forget the ice cream.

Jonny ❤️

Thank you so much.

You

You're not out of hot water just yet, mister. Cookies N Cream or Rocky Road?

Jonny ❤️

Ha ha, (Y/N), ha ha. Mint chip, you bitch.

You

Just for that, I'm getting you avocado.

Jonny ❤️

I'm going to kill you.

You

Aww, how sweet. See you soon, asshat. :)

Jonny ❤️

Fuck you 😂

You

Fuck me yourself you coward 😂

Jonny ❤️

That can be arranged ;)

You

Double avocado with bug crap toppings it is, then.

You grinned wryly and turned off your phone. Well, at least you two were somewhat made up? You guess you would have to wait and see. You turned around, and began walking to the store.

A/N: Okay, I loved writing the texting scene. Sorry that this is short, it's more of a filler chapter. Get this to seven comments, please? ❤️)