where are we going

Please enjoy!

It was nice hugging sans. I wanted the world to stop moving. But then there was a crash. Both of us jumped. Sans couldn't get up right now but he was trying. "Sans just stay here and I'll check it out," I insisted. "Fine, just be careful," he said worriedly. I walked to where the crash came from. I looked around but there was nothing there.  "Well I don..........," I smiled before everything went dark.

Sans POV

I heard y/n fall to the floor. Then I heard voices talking about what they just did. They started to come into the room I was in.
"Are you kidding me, there's another one," a male with short black hair pouted. "It's fine, we just do the same thing," a female with long brown hair said. They started to fight. So I just teleported away. I saw y/n unconscious on the floor.

Her head broke open. "Y/n," I said quietly. "Hey! Where did he go!" The girl yelled. "Let's just get the other one," the boy smiled. Then they came in and saw me. "Oh there he is!" The girl screamed. She kind of reminds me of my bro. Speaking of Papyrus, where did he go? He was always with me until y/n came. Then he kind of disappeared.

I couldn't move. My body was staying right here with y/n. "It's a skeleton," the boy looked at me. I glared at them. "And a zombie," the girl smiled well looking at me. "Whatever it hasn't attacked us yet so let's get it. Before it gets the brains to see us. I mean zombies are really dumb," the boy rolled his eyes. Alright, that hurt.

"Okay, hey come here!" The girl yelled. I rolled my eyes and I was about to go until I fell down. My body hurt so bad. "Ohhhhh, you're hurt. I'll help," the girl smiled as she walked towards me. "Hey! Don't it might bite you!" The boy yelled. "Yeah, I'll bite her. Or you if you don't tell me what you're going to do with us," the boy seemed surprised and scared. "Oh my God! You can talk!" The girl yelled when she was right next to me.

"We'll tell you when we get there," she smiled as she put out her hand. I took it as the boy picked up y/n. "You hurt her and I kill both of you," I said trying to walk. The boy just glared at me. And that's when we left the hotel.

Yay a new chapter!!!! If anyone's here that is. If you are I hope you enjoyed! Good bye!!!!!

447 words