chapter 2

I can't think of a chapter name. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It was a year later. All that happened was boredom and starvation. During that period of time I heard screams from outside the door. whole time I was thinking. Why would there be screams if everyone is gone. One day when I was trying to look for food in the room. The chain door opened. I looked at it was a zombie. A adult skinny girl with short hair. When it was coming in I just shoved right past it. As I was running down the Halls something grabbed me from my hoodie. I screamed as it picked me up. I looked at it. It was two skeletons. A shorter one and a taller one. "Just what we needed," they said at the same time. Then everything went black completely pitch black. The whole time I thought that I was dead.

Sans POV

We found the kid. I took out her eyes so she couldn't see. I was making them go back and forth in my hand. Some don't really know but we are zombies. Very intelligent ones. Some zombies end up being dumb. But some end up being intelligent knowing where there pray are and such. I have smelled this girl in that room ever since she went in there. I knew at some point those Chains would break. We were still in the Halls. The little girl was on the floor. then suddenly she woke up and got on her feet really fast.

Y/n POV

I woke up I could tell. But I couldn't see anything. I put my hands to where my eyes would be but they weren't there. I started to hypervalent. Then I noticed why am I alive? Wouldn't those people kill me? I heard a chuckle. Then I knew I had to run. I started running I don't know where but it was somewhere. I heard someone with a weird voice scream," they're getting away!"

Sans POV

The kid just started running it was towards the stairs so, they would fall. "It's fine papyrus. It'll just make the hunt harder. And I don't like easy food," I smiled. As I started running towards her. She hit into walls on her way to the stairs. 'This is too easy,' I smiled to myself. Suddenly she turned around. What does she think she's trying to do. I stopped moving. And then she stopped as well. "What are you doing?" I asked her smiling.

Y/n POV

the whole time I was listening to their footsteps. So I knew where they were. When he stopped I had to stop as well. I had no idea where he was. "What are you doing?" He asked. That's when I knew where to go. he was on my right so, if I am correct I will have to run left. But if I'm not I'm going to be dead meat. I ran to the left hitting into the wall. I heard him make a confused sound. 'Yes I picked the right way,' I thought to myself. Well until I felt a hand on my neck. I froze as he spoke. "don't think you're getting away that easily," he I guessed smiled. I felt a knife on my neck. And then it cut and I passed out.

So did you like it? It's not that good but you know it's something. Anyway see you guys later.

Words: 580