a life with George

A zombie apocalypse started so there was zombies and people at the same time. I was in a apartment and there was zombies and people everywhere. I was trying to get into a room so I was safe. I banged on doors..... Until this old man let me into his room. When he opened the door suddenly he said,"come in come in quickly." I went in the room it was like all the hotel rooms. It had two beds, a bathroom, a makeshift kitchen, and a living room. "Let me see your arms," he said coming closer to me. "Why do you need to see my arms?" I asked. "To make sure your not bitten," he answered back while he was looking at my arms. "Good you won't become a zombie then," he signed. "What's your name kid?" He asked. "Y/n...... Y/n m/n l/n," I answered back with a smile.

"Nice name. I'm George.... George Crystal Anderson," he said well getting some chains. "What are the chains for?" I asked a bit startled. "Therearetolockthedoor," he said really fast but I understood him. He chained up the door but it looked like it wasn't enough. He cursed under his breath. I decided not to talk to him when he was mad. I mean I don't know what he can do. Well almost nothing he's old man but I'm not taking any chances.

It was five months since all of this started. I learned a lot about George. Like that he had a wife but she was murdered. And that he had a daughter that had her own children. The one problem was that they were all the way across the state. We were in America, Michigan to be specific. That was Far Far Away. But one day he told me he was leaving. "Wait why?!" I screamed. "I need to see if my daughter is all right. I do have to say it was very nice to meet you," he smiled as he walked towards the door. I thought about this for a minute. He's probably worried sick about his daughter. "I understand. Have safe travels," I said while waving. He unlocked the chain and looked back and forth and then left. I was sad he was the only person who was keeping me sane. There was not that much food. I knew one thing that old man wasn't going to survive. I just knew it.

Here is my first chapter. Sans will be in the next chapter. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed. And if you want more tell me. Anyways see ya.

Words: 440