Twist

Haven't posted in a while so enjoy!

"Get up," he kicked me. I stood up and put my hands behind me. Sans also got up. "Wow, so tall," the girl smiled. Sans rolled his eyes. "Now come on both of you," the guy growled. "I like the zombie. I mean look at him, tall, can talk, and cares for a human," the girl smiled. "What's your name, big guy?" she asked. Sans just glared at her and then looked away.

"Oh come onnnnnnn. Don't be like that," she frowned. "Cat," the guy growled at her. "Whatttttt, I'm curious," Cat smiled. "Stop trying to get close to him. We are selling him," he frowned. "I know I know. It's just cool," she smiled widely. Sans looked at me with worry. I did as well.

We walked until we got to a large Base. We walked into it and there were lots of people with guns. "Sit down on the ground," the guy threw me down. Sans went to the ground. Someone very tall came out and he was wearing a hood. He seemed to stop for a second just to stare. Then he continued towards us. "Leave," he said to all the people in the room. They all left. He got closer to us until he was right in front of us.

He got down and hugged Sans tightly. Sans looked surprised and confused. "I-I missed you so much. I'm so sorry if they hurt you," the tall man said. "Wait......dad?" Sans said.

I hope you enjoyed everything!

261 words