Halloween special 💀

The art is not mine. Please enjoy this Halloween special.

"It's Halloween!" I screamed. "Oh well that's cool," Sans smiled. "Wait weren't we just sleeping?" Sans asked. "None of this is canon," I smiled. "Okay?" Sans questioned. "You know that we can't get candy. right?" Sans said as he watched me jump up and down.

(Timeskip brought to you by Temmie)

"You ruined it," I said pretending to cry in the corner. "We still have candy in that food room," sans said laughing. "Okay, but we need to put on costumes," I smiled getting out of the corner. "Okay one second," sans said walking away. I questioned where he was going. After a minute later he came back with a bunch of clothes. "Where did you get all this clothes?" I asked.

He through all the clothes on the ground. "In all these rooms," he smiled. "Sans I need your jacket," I said after I looked through all the clothes. "Wait why?" He asked. "I'll show you afterwards," I smiled picking out some shorts. "Okay," sans said as he took off his jacket and handed it to me. I wasn't actually expecting him to do it so I started to blush. I took his jacket and a little bit of other clothes and went into one of the rooms.

I put on some shorts And Sans's jacket. I also put it on some slippers. I never knew why he wore slippers it made no sense. I walked out of the room and didn't see Sans. I didn't know where he was. "Boo," sans said sneaking up behind me. I jumped and I looked back. He was wearing a zombie hat. "Why are you wearing a zombie hat?" I asked. "Well I'm a zombie," sans smiled. "Oh my gosh do you have no creativity," I smiled.

"Well I'm lazy," he smiled. "I can see you that you are me," he smiled looking at me. "Yeah I made do with what I had," I said looking at it for myself. "Well it looks cool," sans smiled. "Wait didn't you say none of this is real?" Sans asked. "Oh yeah," I said realizing it.

(Back to reality)

They are still sleeping together.

I hope you enjoyed this little special. I don't know when I will update. I've been working on a chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.

Anyway bye and happy Halloween. 👻☠️👻☠️👽🤖☠️🤖👻👻👽👻💀💀💀💀 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀🎃💀💀💀🎃🎃

437 words