(Stryker and Kabal fist bump and start fighting the black dragon)

Erron Black: Yeah, I ain't getting paid enough for this

(Erron Black pulls out his revolvers and starts shooting at the black dragon)

(Specter shoots the lock on the cage with his pistol. He and Cassie help Jonathan and Sonya break out)

Cassie: Lieutenant! He needs a med evac. We're gonna have to fight our way out to the rendezvous. You'll need these

(Cassie gives Sonya her wrist cannons)

(Specter fires his LMG until it runs out of ammo, he then drops it and uses his pistol)

(Specter and Erron Black are firing their pistols at the Black Dragon)

Specter: Here, know how to use one of these?

(Specter gives Jonathan an SMG)

Jonathan: Yeah

Specter: Then lets get moving

Young Echo: Over here! Lets go!

(Young Echo, Specter, Cassie, Stryker, Jonathan, Sonya, Erron Black, Kabal, and a group of soldiers go through the Black Dragon compound guns blazing)

(The mercenaries all get taken out by the squad, but there are a few soldier casualties)

(Old Kano comes out with a mini gun)

Old Kano: Where do you think you're going?

Stryker: Take cover!

(Old Kano fires his mini gun, and everyone takes cover behind a truck)

(A bullet hits Jonathan's arm, making him yell in pain)

(Old Kano's cyber eye turns blue instead of red)

(As soon as Cassie steps out of cover, she gets hit in the shoulder by Old Kano's mini gun bullets)

Specter: Cassie! Are you ok?

Cassie: I'll live

(Old Kano fires another blast from his mini gun, but Kabal slices up the bullets at super speed with his hook swords)

(Specter fires his pistol at Old Kano, but he takes a few steps back and blocks the bullets with his mini gun)

(Sonya activates her wrist cannons)

Cassie: No! It's too dangerous!

(Old Kano is starting to flank everyone, but Sonya gets on top of the truck, blasts the mini gun out of Old Kano's hands, and drops onto him with a kick)

(Old Kano throws a knife at Sonya, who barely dodges it)

(Another group of mercenaries arrive with Tremor. Young Echo, Erron Black, Stryker, and Jonathan keep them busy, while Specter treats Cassie's wounds. Cassie helps them by firing a pistol from her good hand)

Tremor: Well, how about that? I get to put down the legendary Sonya Blade

Sonya: Trying to move up from the kids table?

Tremor: (Angry growl)

(Sonya fights Tremor. He has the upper hand at first, but Sonya is able to quickly turn the tables due to her agility. As Tremor takes more and more hits, he starts to panic, leading him to become more erratic)

(Sonya knocks Tremor down and snaps his neck, killing him)

Old Kano: Uh oh

(Sonya is chasing Old Kano, but Kano flying knees Sonya)

Just a mortal kombat 11 fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें