Chapter Two: Truth or Dare

I have decided that Erasermic will be in this story, and Shinso will be in class 1-A. I don't like Mineta bc of how pervy he is, I love my tired baby, and I love the thought of Aizawa and Hizashi together. Also I put the photo above bc of how cute it is (cue Todoroki saying "HA THEY ARE SECRET LOVE CHILDREN") Anyway on with the story.

No Ones Pov

"Okayyyyy who is my first victimmmm hmmm... " The alien girl vibrated with excitement.

"Oh! Tsuyu, truth or dare?"

"Dare, kero. "

"What's your sexuality?"

Tsuyu gulped. "Uhm... I'm a lesbian..."

The class was in shock.

That was until Momo snapped out of it.

"That's amazing Tsu! I'm proud of you for being honest. I want you to know that we fully support you! If it helps, I'm actually bisexual, but prefer girls!"

The class nodded in agreement and support.

"Yeah! And from what I can tell, most of our class is LGBTQ+ as well, so you don't need to worry. " The short hair brunette comforted the female greenette, but glanced around slyly at the boys lightly blushed faces.

"Thank you Uraraka." Tsu blushed, unnoticable to Uraraka.

"Anyways...Kirishima! Truth or dare, ribbit."

"Dare." he replied determined.

"I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room, kero."

Kirishima blushed.

"Okay."

He got up and walked over to the person. Instead of kissing them on the lips, he kissed them on the forehead.

"Okay it's done. Now my turn." He shyly grinned.