Chapter One: Let the Games Begin

No One's Pov

"Guyssss I'm bored."

"Shut up raccoon eyes. You're all so fucking annoying."

"Be nice Kacchan."

"Eh? The fuck you say to me Deku?"

"Midoriya is right, that is very rude of you Bakugo. We must embrace kindness and good sportsmanship."

Everyone at the 1-A dorms had nothing to do, considering the fact that it was a Sunday afternoon and they had school the next day.

On the carpet sat Sero and Kaminari coming up with a handshake.

"Oooooo we could play tic tac toe!"

"Kam, I don't think all of us could play that together."

"Then...... Oh! What about duck duck goose!"

"No, just no"

"Well, at least he thought of something that can have an unlimited amount of players." the spiky redhead commented from the couch.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD. JESUS CHRIST. "

Midoriya giggled a little at Kaminari's antics and Bakugo's frustration.

'Cute' everyone thought, but didn't say.

All was fine and in some sort of order until Uraraka presented her suggestion.

"What about truth or dare?"

At this sentence, everyone paused, and when I say everyone, I mean even Tokoyami paused from singing 'Welcome to the Black Parade' on top of the fridge.

"OMG YASSSS WE SHOULD!"

All the boys faces paled due to all of them having insecurities, crushes, and secrets they wanted to hold onto.

Everyone gathered immediately in the circle, knowing that if they tried to escape, that they'd face the wrath of all the girls. Especially Mina and Uraraka. Even Bakugo was a little scared even though he would never admit it.

Mina, Uraraka and Sero smirked.

The boys visibly gulped.

Mina glanced around.

"Let the tea-"

Uraraka continued in a motion of sipping from a teacup.

"spill."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray here, incase you were wondering who is, anyway the song I mentioned is by 'My Chemical Romance'

This is the song is called 'Welcome to the Black Parade'

The Official Video

The lyric video