Excitement

Noah wasn't drinking his hot chocolate and I was worried. Maybe he didn't like it. Or maybe something was on his mind.

You don't like your hot coco?" I asked quietly. I moved closer and smiled at him.

"What?" He asked. He seemed as if he just noticed me sitting here.

"You don't like your hot coco?" I asked again. He smiled and took a sip.

(a/n I'm in love with the coco. Lol I had to.)

"I do I was just mind linking with some pack members. They're wondering where I am." He said with a smile.

I frowned and sat my cup down so I could cross my arms. Why do they want to know where he is so badly?

"You're with me. Why do they want to know where you are so bad?" I questioned with a frown.

"Jealous are we?" He asked while pinching my cheek with his free hand.

My eyes opened wide and I shook my head.

"N-no. I didn't mean to be jealous. I'm sorry." I said quickly. I didn't want to be jealous.

"Its a mate thing. Its natural for both of us to be jealous. Plus its cute on you." He said as he pushed hair out of my face.

"Thanks. Um what is your pack like?" I asked.

"Why would I tell you when you can come and see for yourself?" He asked.

"I can come to your pack?" I asked a bit excited.

"Well it'll be our pack soon." He said. My face turned slightly red and I coughed.

"But we just met and-"

"And we're mates it shouldn't take long for our bond to become strong. Its only been two days and we're together almost non-stop." He explained. I picked up my cup and took a sip of my warm hot coco.

"Well I guess if that's how it works." I mumbled. He sighed and shook his head.

"Your grandmother still hasn't told you about mating or anything?" He asked.

"No." I said. On the other couch Hope was curled up in a cute tiny fuzzy ball.

"Will you be going to school?" He asked with his arm wrapped around me.

"Yes! I really want people here to like me so I hope I get a lot of friends." I said mainly to myself.

"I'm sure you will. You're small and cute and smart and cute." He said with a smile.

"You said cute twice." I said with a giggle.

"Royale?" I heard my grandpa call. I got up and sat my cup down.

"Hi grandpa." I said once he opened the door.

"Hi sweetie. Hello Noah." He said as he closed his umbrella.

"Is it still raining?" I asked as I watched Grandma walk in while closing her umbrella.

"Yes and pretty bad too." My grandpa said.

"Maybe Noah shouldn't go home like this. Its too cold out." I said as I looked out the window.

"I'll be fine. I'm a wolf remember." Noah said as he pulled on his sweater.

"No its basically a storm out there I don't want you to be cold or sick or get stuck outside." I said quickly.

My Grandma laughed and put her hand on my grandpas shoulders.

"That's up to you two." She said before walking away. "I'm going to start dinner." She called.

"Please stay I don't want you to get hurt." I begged.

"I'll be fine." He said as he hugged me. I looked up at him with a worried expression.

"He'll call you when he gets home I'm sure." My grandpa commented.

"What?! No don't agree with him." I said franticly.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I already know the number to the house." He said before opening the door and leaving.

30 minuets later

*Rin-*

"Hello?" I asked into the phone. I had already eaten dinner and I was dressed in my blue moon footsie pajamas I bought a while ago. They're so comfortable.

"Hey, Royale, I just got home I'm okay." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm just very very soaked. I'll change into some warm pajama bottoms and call you right back." He said into the phone.

"What about your shirt?" I asked.

"I don't sleep with a shirt." He said. I blushed so hard the phone got warm.

"Okay um well you do that and call me back." I said before hanging up.

He's gonna be shirtless! I hope no one sees him. I wonder what his stomach looks like.

"Royale, you should go to bed its getting late." My grandpa yelled from the kitchen.

"Alright grandpa. Goodnight." I called back before going upstairs with my phone in my hand.

➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬ ➬

Merry (very late) Christmas. But I wrote this on Christmas so whatever.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE