Noah's home

"Gammy, let her go we need to get back to school." Noel complained.

Noah's grandmother was old and seemed very very weak. She was strong enough to pick me up and drag Noah along too.

She's so nice and sweet. She told me stories about when she was my age and she met her mate. She's so interesting she's traveled so much but she can't anymore.

"Oh I have one more question before you go, Royale." She said as she brushed my hair back with her hand.

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course." I said happily.

"When are you going to officially move in, as Luna?" She asked.

I was shocked, blown away even. Why so soon? I met Noah not even a week ago and I haven't even met their family.

Is this how its works?

"Um. Maybe when I'm older-"

"Royale lets go we don't have lots of time." Noel said hastily as he pulled me from the couch.

"Okay. Bye." I called as I left the house.

Noah followed behind and blew me a kiss. I blushed but laughed when Noel fake caught it and stomped on it.

"None of that." She said before driving off.

When we got back to school she walked me to my history class and left.

History was easy. I like history a lot especially American history. Even though our country is strong we're mean for taking things that didn't belong to us. The teacher didn't assign any homework which I was thankful for.

I didn't talk to anyone in that class because I had to sit alone.

When that was over my schedule said hp physics. Noel grabbed my paper and crossed it out.

"I looked up your credits and you don't need another science so I switched you to my class. I've got connections." She said as we walked downstairs.

"And what's that?" I asked in a small voice.

"Messenger." She said as we walked through the main hall.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We're supposed to deliver call slips to classes but there are like four other kids so I just go home early." She explained.

"Isn't skipping school bad?" I asked.

"We're not skipping school. We're just leaving from a class we don't need." She said with a shrug.

"Oh. Um-"

"We'll be fine. Come on little Luna." She said as she opened the door.

"I bought my own car." I said as I pointed across the lot.

"Just follow me back to my house." She said.

"Sure."

"And turn on your radio!" She yelled when I was at my truck.

I giggled as I got it and stuck the lets in the ignition.

I turned the radio on and left it on the station which was people singing with weird accents. Someone names Blake Shelton is performing in July at a festival and the station was giving away free tickets.

I drove behind Noel back to her house. Noah wasn't outside but once I pulled up he came outside.

"You're back so soon?" He asked as I stepped out of the truck.