"She is a widow, who has no qualification to approach our idol. Isn't she shameless?"

"Didn't you hear that she and her ex-husband went to the hotel to check in before? How thirsty is this woman?"

"Crying, crying, crying, how can our idol has a crush on a widow? Please look at me! Look at me!"

The whole micro blog is caught in a storm. Then someone wants to dig up Yan Hua's past, but what are released later are all meaningless things.

"It is inconceivable to believe that they know something about my past, for I myself don't know how it is." Yan Hua drops the phone and sees that Uncle Lee is still looking at her.

"What happened?"

"It's okay. Old Master called just now and said that you needn't worry. Childe Ruoxian would deal with it."

Yan Hua smiles and says, "It's no use for me to worry about it! Let's go to have dinner."

Lang Ruoxian sits sullenly behind his desk and reads the comments on the Internet. Some people even say that Yan Hua looks so beautiful and matches Fei Shan very well.

"Ha ha!"

"Young Master..." Xiaokai carefully calls him. Young Master laughs horribly. Terrifying!

"They have already started to deal with it and will soon delete those reports." Xiaokai curls his lips and says, "Why hasn't Fei Shan come forward? Did he do it on purpose?"

Lang Ruoxian says coldly, "He is not stupid and will not do such a thing."

It's not good for him.

"What if he falls in love with Miss Yan at first sight? Miss Yan is so beautiful. And Fei Family has always had no requirements for family status. If he likes Miss Yan, then..."

The voice of Xiaokai is getting lower and lower, because Lang Ruoxian's anger seems to be visible and his face turns black with anger.

"Call Fei Yi."

"Oh!"

After the phone is connected, before Lang Ruoxian starts to talk, Fei Yi speaks first.

"I'm sorry. It's Fei Shan who brought trouble to Miss Yan. He just posts on micro blog as soon as he gets off the plane. My wife is calling Miss Yan. This time it is my negligence and I owe you one."

Lang Ruoxian hangs up without saying a word.

Yan Hua is not surprised when she receives a phone call from Fei Ying. Fei Ying keeps apologizing over there, and Yan Hua is calmer instead.

"I was really angry when I saw those curses just now, but who wouldn't scold me when those fans think that their idol is falling love with me?" Yan Hua smiles and comforts Fei Ying in turn. "Scolding doesn't hurt me. Besides, do you know how many people are jealous of me?"

Fei Ying was angry and anxious just now. But after hearing what Yan Hua says, she sniggers.

"You are really... Alas!" She smiles and then sighs, "It's all Fei Shan's fault. I'll ask him to apologize to you when he comes back."

"Never mind. He didn't mean it."

"No, no, no, you should blame us besides him." Fei Ying says, "Our security was not perfect enough. Are you free tomorrow? Let's go out for dinner!"

Yan Hua knows that if she says no to the invitation, Fei Ying will feel guilty all the time, so she readily agrees to go. And they will take their babies with them.

When she clicks on micro blog again, she finds that the trend of public opinion has changed. Because Fei Shan made a statement a few minutes ago.

"Do you believe this kind of cheating photos? Where's your brain? My fans can't be so stupid, can you? In addition, I have just reached the beautiful Aegean Sea. I am looking forward to this advertising shooting. Do you expect it?"

There is also a photo of him at the airport, wearing gray sweater and jeans, and a red cap. He is very fashionable.

His post is followed up by fans who lick the screen. His fanboys and fangirls begin to queue up to add their comments.

"We're not stupid, and we don't believe it at all!"

"We are not stupid, and we never believe it!"

"We are not stupid, and our idol is still ours!"

Countless replies appear on micro blog.

Yan Hua shakes her head and feels lucky that she has not set an account on micro blog. What is all this?

"Buzz buzz buzz!" Suddenly there comes a phone call, which is an unknown number.

"Hello?" Yan Hua answers the phone carefully.

There is a laughter in low voice over there, "This is Fei Shan."

"Ah? Is that you?" Yan Hua is relieved. She is worried about receiving a phone call from a reporter or somebody else.

Fei Shan coughs and says, "Sorry, I apologize for bringing you into trouble this time."

"You didn't do it on purpose." Yan Hua smiles and says, "Xiaoying just apologized to me."

"My sister-in-law is my sister-in-law, while I am I." Fei Shan's voice is much more serious than before. "I'll find out who did it. If they only made rumors of me, that is not big deal. But how dare they get innocent people in trouble?"

It is fine with Yan Hua. After all, it is not against her. She is an innocent passer-by.

"But..." Fei Shan laughs at the other end of the phone, "They might have offended Lang Family this time. I hear that the Old Master of Lang Family likes you very much. He Family..."

"What's the matter with He Family?" Yan Hua interrupts him, "I don't know."