Chapter 31

Chapter 31: The Two Has Reached an Agreement

Yan Hua always knows that she is not smart. But she also knows that she has very sensitive intuition in some aspects, that is to say, she has high emotional quotient.

"You asked me to read Kangxi the Great, and you want to tell me it's better to be exploited by two people than by one since I am already in Lang Family. Then neither of you dare to harm me."

She and her unborn son are the key to the question whether Lang Ruoxian and Lang Hongyue can get the Lang Consortium completely. Since both of them want to take advantage of her, she can find out who gives the better bargaining chip.

"I will have an advantage only when I have choices." Yan Hua has to have a high opinion of Lang Ruoxian who has considered everything. She knows that he wants to take advantage of her.

But she can't refuse it...

"But you said you will help me investigate my identity, which can't be regarded as my requirement." Yan Hua shakes her head. "Lang Hongyue has been helping me finding it out. It will be found out sooner or later. And I can afford to wait for it."

Seeing that the man has not responded, Yan Hua goes on saying, "I want you to promise me another thing."

"Just tell me." Lang Ruoxian raises his eyebrows.

Yan Hua feels that his attitude is very weird, but she doesn't know what goes wrong. She has to say, "I hope you can escort my baby and me to leave here, of course not now, but after you get the Lang Consortium."

"This is my only request." Yan Hua looks very confident. "If you don't promise it, I will discuss the cooperation with Lang Hongyue. I believe that she will not refuse me."

Lang Ruoxian applauds: "Good. You even threaten me now."

"Kind of!" Yan Hua smiles. "I learned it from you."

Although she said so, she knows that Lang Hongyue will not promise the requirement. Lang Ruoxian can preside over the big picture after getting the Lang Consortium. And Lang Hongyue will control her and her son, and command other members of Lang Family, so she will not let them leave.

"I have already thought of what you have considered." Lang Ruoxian moves his fingers. "Think a little harder. You said that Lang Hongyue has been checking your identity. Then she can tell you who you are as she wants."

"How can you be sure that she won't find a counterfeit for you?" Lang Ruoxian sees that Yan Hua's expression has changed, and gloats: "If I were her, I would ask the human traders to pretend your parents, and then sell you to the countryside in a mountain."

Yan Hua glares at him: "So you are planning to fool me like that?"

"Why should I do that?" Lang Ruoxian looks at her. "You will leave without suspense only when your real families are found. I will look for them, too. You can judge who are the real ones and who are the phony ones by yourself."

"What if the ones found by both of you are phonies?" Yan Hua believes neither of them.

Lang Ruoxian snorts softly: "You know clearly who will really help you."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Yan Hua nerves herself. She has to believe Lang Ruoxian since she decides to cooperate with him. At least he can make her escape from Lang Hongyue.

"You only need to give birth to your baby, refuse Lang Hongyue when she asks you to sign Assignment Stock in the future, and then tell it to me." Lang Ruoxian smiles, "And... You need to make my dad believe that you are infatuated with me."