Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Gossip

Jin Xiaoxi is stunned to look at Lang Ruoxian. When she realizes what he is saying, her face turns pale.

"Miss Jin, you don't look very well. Do you want to have a rest?" The man steps back two steps and looks at her carelessly.

"Xiaoxi? Why are you here?"

Jin Xiaoxi turns around and sees her father coming. She suddenly looks back at Lang Ruoxian again. The man directs an inquiring glance at her, looking gentle and graceful.

"Mr. Lang..." Did she just hallucinate?

The stout President Jin has already walked up to them two, he turns his eyes from Lang Ruoxian to his daughter and asks meaningfully, "Am I disturbing you?"

"President Jin, you are very kind. Your daughter seems a little uncomfortable. You'd better take her to have a rest."

President Jin is puzzled and asks, "You don't feel well?"

"I..." Jin Xiaoxi wants to say that she is fine, but when she looks at Lang Ruoxian, she sees the undisguised disgust from his eyes.

She takes two steps back in fright and grabs President Jin. "I'm a little dizzy, Dad. Please take me to have a rest!"

"Is it really so serious?" President Jin still wants his daughter to get along with Lang Ruoxian more.

Jin Xiaoxi looks at Lang Ruoxian again. When she sees the corner of his mouth upturn, she is scared to death. She pushes away her father. "I'd like to go to have a rest, to have a rest..."

"The girl is really..." President Jin embarrassedly smiles at Lang Ruoxian and says, "Really sorry. Girls are thin-skinned."

"President Jin, please help yourself. I'll go to the hall." Lang Ruoxian doesn't answer him. He nods and leaves.

Yan Hua sees that the delicate beauty is panicked and runs out, then Lang Ruoxian comes back slowly and leisurely.

"Did she see a ghost?" Yan Hua asks.

Lang Ruoxian reaches out and says, "I need some tissue."

"Didn't you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?" Yan Hua gives some tissue to him while saying.

Lang Ruoxian takes the tissue to wipe his hands. "I won't ask you for tissue if I didn't wash my hands. I will use your clothes directly."

"You haven't told me what you have done to the girl!" Yan Hua looks at him curiously.

"I didn't do anything to her." Lang Ruoxian checks his watch and asks her, "Do you still want to stay?"

Yan Hua says, "Would it be impolite to leave in advance?"

"It doesn't matter. Let's go." Lang Ruoxian helps her get up and Yan Hua looks at his hand.

So is it... because the girl touched him, he wiped his hand clean?

Fei Yi personally shows them to the door.

"Miss Yan, my wife has said what she should say. Please don't hesitate to ask for our help in the future." He gives Lang Ruoxian a meaningful glance. "Anything you need help is OK."

Yan Hua nods and answers, "Thank you for your goodwill, Mr. Fei. Thank you!"

Getting on the car, Yan Hua stares at Lang Ruoxian.

"Is there any word written on my face?"

"Have you reached any agreement with Mr. Fei?"

Lang Ruoxian raises his eyelids and says, "I remember when you were in He Family, you never cared about the company. I heard that Mr. He's mother used to ask you to work in the company. You didn't learn how to use the copier after one month's working."