Chapter 44

Chapter 44: The Snare and Herbs

"Young Master..." Xiaokai puts it down. "You really don't go back to Lang's mansion? Miss Yan, she..."

Lang Ruoxian glances at him: "What's wrong with her? Haven't you asked someone to watch her every day?"

You told me to do that.

Xiaokai grins: "She has been having blind dates for more than a month, but Lang Hongyue still does not give up. It seems that she is bound to marry off Miss Yan."

"Young Master, you really don't care about it?" Xiaokai whispers: "You obviously like her..."

Lang Ruoxian drops the file on the desk. His eyes look cold, and his body indicates that he wants no stranger to come close to him. If other members of Lang Family were here, they should have found that the man looks completely different from Lang Ruoxian they know.

But if Yan Hua were here, she shouldn't have felt surprised at all. She should have believed that he just gets insane...

"Send it to the company." Lang Ruoxian knocks on the desk. "At the end of the year, if we can't get the bidding of the outer ring, Deng Jingjing will arrange someone to work in the company."

Xiaokai puts away the biding document: "You mean her cousin? I heard that he had a lawsuit in the capital and now has gone abroad. Maybe he can't manage to come back!"

"She said she has a cousin, and then she can say she has another one." Lang Ruoxian smiles. "I'll drive her as well as her cousin out of the company."

Deng Jingjing has too many undercovers in the company. Lang Li turns a blind eye to it, but Lang Ruoxian can't. He wants to pull out these nails one by one during the bidding at end of the year.

"We will have dinner with the second childe of the Huang's Shipping tomorrow evening, and we will choose the restaurant." Xiaokai asks: "We still choose Cantonese cuisine in the international trade center?"

"Whatever, you can arrange it according to the actual condition."

The next day, Lang Ruoxian goes to the appointment with Xiaokai and two bodyguards. After getting off the car, they see someone standing at the entrance of the cafe across the road.

"Young Master, it's Miss Yan!" Xiaokai is very excited and shouts. But Lang Ruoxian ignores him.

Lang Ruoxian is not blind, so he also finds that it is Yan Hua.

Yan Hua hasn't noticed the man across the road. She pushes open the door of the cafe and finds that Lang Hongyue isn't there.

"So strange..." She always arrives here earlier than me. What happened to her today?

The waiter sees the beauty come in and wants to welcome her. But the beauty takes the initiative to come to him.

"If a lady comes for me, please tell her that I have already left. Thank you!"

The waiter nods his head frequently: "I know, I know. Don't worry!"

Yan Hua certainly chooses to leave since she hasn't come. When she is about to go out, she runs into someone.

"Hua?" He Mingkai looks very surprised. "What a coincidence!"

Yan Hua takes a step back and frowns at him.

"Oh! I'm going to have dinner with a friend. How about you?" He Mingkai looks around: "Have you made an appointment with someone?"

"No." Yan Hua looks at him up and down, and doubts what he said.