"I was not an office clerk, so why should I know how to use it?" Yan Hua picks up her coat in the car and puts it on. "If you don't want to tell me, just pretend I didn't ask you just now."

Lang Ruoxian investigated Yan Hua before. In the report, she was not good at professional skills or life skills. To sum up, she doesn't have smart brains but beautiful appearance.

But obviously there is something wrong with the investigation result.

"In fact, you are very smart." He smiles faintly, "Both your observation and sensitivity to human beings or to things are excellent."

Yan Hua answers, "No, comparing with you, I am no more than a primary school student."

"You seem to have self-knowledge."

Yan Hua squints at him.

"You don't know anything about the business, but you can be keenly aware of the problem." Lang Ruoxian goes on to say, "Now all the businessmen in G City are staring at the land in the development zone. No one can develop such a large area of land exclusively."

"But you and Fei Yi want to share the business." Yan Hua thinks for a moment and begins to say tentatively, "Just the two of you."

Lang Ruoxian laughs loudly and says, "That's what I said. You are really smart."

"No, I just..." ...know you better.

Yan Hua doesn't finish the sentence. She waves her hand and says, "All right, I don't want to ask so many questions, which is annoying."

Lang Ruoxian gazes at her, with a faint smile on his face. His gaze makes Yan Hua a little nervous.

"Is there any word written on my face, too?"

Lang Ruoxian looks in another direction and keeps silence.

Yan Hua is very happy at this dinner party. No one challenges her, and no accident happens. Besides, she meets Fei Ying. But her happiness only lasts one night. The next afternoon, Lang Ruoxian calls her from the company.

"What are you doing now?"

Yan Hua asks him curiously, "Gungun and I are basking. What's up?"

"Nothing, I'll hang up."

The phone is hung up, and Yan Hua hangs up the phone without knowing why he calls.

"What did he mean?"

She stares at her mobile phone. When she is about to put it down, it receives a micro blog push.

"The widow of a rich and powerful family is chatting closely with the new best actor, they are suspected of being in a relationship."

What?

Yan Hua hurriedly clicks on the micro blog and gets frightened. She is on headlines, and she can see the photos of herself and Fei Shan when clicking on any of those headlines.

The background is the banquet last night. The photo was taken when she was chatting with Fei Shan on the sofa. It has to be said that the photographer is excellent because his camera angle is so artful that she and Fei Shan are almost cheek to cheek in the photo.

"Madam Hua!" Uncle Lee rushes over and asks, "Have you seen the news on the Internet?"

Yan Hua raises her head and waves her mobile phone. "I am reading them."

Lang Consortium's official micro blog is about to explode, and countless netizens rush in the webpage to scold.

Of course, most of them scold Yan Hua.