Chapter 2

Josh tackles Tori to the ground and starts punching her, then Dinah steps in and pushes Josh off of Tori

Normani: OH MY GOD JOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Josh friend seen that dinah had pushed him so then he pushed her for pushing Josh, and Tori punched josh again and they started going at it, dinah slapped Josh's friend and they started going at it.

Zendaya and Ryan: WORLD STAR

Everyone started pulling out their phone's and laughing at Josh and his friend cause dinah and Tori was beaten they ass.

Lauren finally had enough and tried to stop Tori from punching Josh but Josh ended up punching Lauren instead of Tori, as soon as the Mrs.Hernandez came in Lauren was standing over Josh who now has a bloody nose, and Dinah and Josh's friend was still fight. The secretary guard broke them up and sat them on opposite ends of the bleachers.

There was blood everywhere mostly from the boys.

Dinah and Tori had a few scratches and they each had a bloody nose. Josh and his friend had a black eye with a bloody nose and mouth.

Mrs.Hernandez: I dont even want to know what happened yet you guys need to get to the nurse.

Mrs.Hernandez: ummm.... *she looks around the gym* Ally, Camila, Zendaya, and Ryan come here please.

Ryan, Zendaya, Camila, and Ally come over and say "yes" altogether.

Mrs.Hernandez: I need you to help Normani take them to the nurse. Normani help Dinah to the nurse.

Normani: Ok. *She says as she helps Dinah up, which makes Josh mad but with all the blood in his mouth he couldn't say anything.

Mrs.Hernandez: Ally you take Tori.

Ally: Ok mom.

Mrs.Hernandez: uh and Camila take Lauren please.

Camila: No problem.

Camila's outfit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Mrs.Hernandez: Ok you guy come here *waves at the rest of the basketball team* help your team mates to the east nurse.

Mrs.Hernandez point at Ryan and Zendaya and says " you too go tell the other girls to go home, then change and meet me in my office".

Zendaya: ok

Zendaya outfit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Ryan outtfit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

-----------------------------------------------------------

My bad this chapter is so short my phone keeps turning on and off so imma go get it checked, but I will post two chapters tomorrow so watch out for that and thank you for all the support you guys are amazing🖤🖤🖤🖤