CHAPTER 9: Just You and Me with Love!

Inside Tul's bedroom.

Tul landed his body on his soft bed, took his phone out from his pocket, typing something on it then taking a picture of himself lying very tiredly on the bed, before putting it down near his body, slowly closing his eyes.

T: I've arrived, how about you?

About a minute passes, there is a Ting sound from his phone, and there is a reply. Obviously, it's none other than Max.

After getting Tul texting, Max replies back quickly, with a quick shot of himself attached.

M: Me too. Just showered.

M: Someone looks so tired.

M: Go to bed early tonight,

don't stay too long.

T: Okay

M: Good

M: Had to go now, dinner is calling XD

M: Goodnight beforehand zZZ

T: Yeah

T: G9 to you, too. Sleep tight.

M: Hmm, u as well. Sweetdream.

Then, Tul gets up and starts to undress himself to take a refreshing bath before going downstairs to have dinner with his family, too.

After dinner, he takes out a gift that he's bought and presents it to them.

At the time he finished everything, it was 9:30PM already, so all his family members and he decided to say goodnight to one another, and then walk to each of their bedrooms to take a rest.

Tul now lies down on his soft bed, preparing to sleep, muttering softly to himself.

It's such a long day one!

.............

On the next two days, Tul spends all his time with his family. Chatting, eating and resting then repeating all the action over again.

It's been two days already, but Tul still hasn't seen Max's shadow appear in his house yet.

He might be spending a rare time with his precious family just like me.

"Are you going to the back?"

"Khab Mae"

"Go ahead then. But, don't stay too long"

"I got it"

After they had their dinner, Tul walked toward the back door, planning to go to the garden at the back of their house. To take in the fresh air and have a nice star-gazing there.

At the back of Tul house, you can clearly see shiny stars that show off their beauty-light to one another, creating a very beautiful starry night, in the eyes of whoever can see it.