Note <3

Before get started to the story- I have a few things to said,...

I owned nothing besides my imagination, so I would love to give the credit to the rightful owner of all the photos that I will used in this entire story, I claimed no credit 💙

And same thing with the characters in the fiction who are Max-Tul themselves.

I wish they forgiving me that I've written about them without asking for the permission

I wish they forgiving me that I've written about them without asking for the permission. (As I know, there no way!! They'll respond me, if I asked one😅😂)

Therefore, 📩

---------------------------------------
To: MaxTul

SORRY na Guys!
#SorryFromTheBottomOfMyHeart!

From: Me
------------------------------------------

Alright_ Even though, I know that in this lifetime there is a very tiny low CHANCE that they will know about it, STILL I'm reminded feeling bad thinking that I right now have been sneakingly doing something that is emmm...

anyway, just a friendly reminder... everything had happened in this story_ it's just the imagination of mine that I let it run wild by writing it down into a story - base on what I see, or whatever it is, SO if it's not really to your tastes, and you don't really love it, feel free to leave [ I really mean it ], cuz after all I am just a simple person who knowledge is limit and know little about writing a story, or in another word__ I only know how to read, the write one... I'm just kind of suck. I can think of the plot, but I don't know how to express it in the right way, so yeaaa, it's such a shame, so this work definitely not the one for anyone to held a high expectation on!

|I know my place XD|

And, also English is my 2nd language, so it's not strange, if you find some grammar errors or some sentences that doesn't make sense, here and there__ *sigh* to tell the truth, I've always ALMOST failed on writing subject every single term, which I've scored 10/20 ALMOST every single time (not a lie) and I absolutely have no ideas where did that I've done wrong bcuz when I write, from one term to another one I've always thought "Hmm... it's pretty good, tho. Oppp... I've improved" BUT the results is always out of beyond... (ikr... GramMar King__ is calling. *shm* What a proud daughter and sister and friend am I)

Hence, please read with your own risk.💕

Finally, MY apologies that I might be said too much, maybe you guys feel annoying already, anyways please allow me to said one last thing before we jump right into the story .....

YOURRECOGNIZATIONISMYHAPPINESS
^^

YOURRECOGNIZATIONISMYHAPPINESS ^^

10 April 2020
7:38PM