CHAPTER 4: We Meet Again (Reunion)!

"Tul? It's you, right?"

Since the owner of this room has already arrived, who am I waiting for? Without wasting time, I quickly get up and reply back.

"Ah...You finally came! I almost fell asleep already!" Nope, not almost, but I've really did fall asleep, but it's okay to exaggerate a bit.

"Luckily, you come first. Have you had your dinner yet, by the way?" I continue heartily.

However, when he heard a response from me, he did not reply back as he should have, he decided to be a statue at the frame door instead. He stay stills there without any movement.

"Max! Do you hear me? What's with that stun face?"

"Is that really you? I'm not dreaming, am I?"

He asked if he just got up from sleep.

"Who else can it be if it is not me?
Are you working yourself off until become this stupid?"

Since he still remains a statue like the idiot he is, I decided to walk to him.

"Nah... don't tell me that you are happy until you don't know how to put in a word and become a stony guy? C'mon! Come inside and eat something first! I've already saved some food for you!"

"Wait! Tul!" Suddenly he give a sharp piercing scream "Are you seeking dead? How dare you come without telling me?"

Alas, it seems now he finally came back to his senses.

"Err na... If I tell you, will it still be a surprise?" I tried to ease him by throwing questions, pretend to be offended "Are you not happy to see my face? What with that stare? And do you come in or not or you want to sleep outside, instead?"

Until then did he start to make some movement. He walked into the house, irritatedly glare at me. "Nothing! Just that you surely know how to anger people"

I laughed out loud just to get him glared at me harder.

To be honest, I've already made some guesses about his surprising reaction, but I don't think it will be alluring to look at, like this.

As someone has made himself become a drama queen, I decided to go nearby and hug him from behind as soon as I saw him turn around to lock the door, and started to comfort him sweetly.

"Max~ Max khab don't get angry with me anymore, will you? I didn't tell you, it's because I don't want you to cancel all of your work just to come and pick me up. As I am no longer a little kid who doesn't remember the way back home or something anymore, so why should I bother you? I really didn't want you to waste your time on me. Look! Look at me! Didn't now I'm already in your house? So, forgive me? Please?"

I know why he is angry with me. It's because we've already made a promise with each other that when I come back, he will be the one to pick me up, so it's not his fault to react like this since I am the one here, who was wrong in the first place.

But I really don't want him to waste his time on me just like that_ as right now he's so busy with his new upcoming drama, so how come I ask him to pick me, it just didn't sound like a good idea.

I put my face on his shoulder and apologize to him as softly as possible.

"I'm sorry again, alright? I promise there won't be next time. And this weekend we'll have dinner outside together, that's on me_ as you've asked for it from the last time, okay, okay?"

I hug him even more tightly to prove that I've already known my mistake.

He took both of my hands away from his waist and turned around to look at my face before finally pulling me into his embrace and hugged me very tightly.