Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME

Start from the beginning

" It's just you are too good bhabi that's why you are saying ",

" No Adhira I'm saying the truth. We all were tired and thought that Veer will never marry. But that thanks for coming in his life ",

" Mr. Shergill are really good person", she said remembering how he really helped her at the time of Koohu's operation both financially and mentally. She is really thankful of him for giving moral support to her.

" You should have seen him when you fainted in hospital, he was behaving like a crazy bull and yelling at Dr to treat you ", Ishani laughed a little remembering Veer at hospital.

" I never know ", Adhira blurted inaudibly.

" You freshen up now I'll see you downstairs ",

" Ok ",

After freshing up Adhria went downstairs. Everyone was busy in chit chat. Adhria takes blessings from elders and Veer rolled eyes as he was thinking it's all her drama. Adhria settled besides Ishani.

" So Adhira beta how are you doing ?", Rajeev asked with a warm smile.

" I'm good Dad ", she replied softly.

" For how many days Koohu will be on medications ?", Nandini asked worriedly. Everyone was worried about Koohu as she is still on her medications.

" Raghav told that she has to take medicine for half an month then he'll take some test and then maybe she should stop medicine ",

" How's you college is going Adhira ?", Vihaan asked.

" It's good bhaiya from next next month board exams are starting so quite busy ",

" Mom what about outfits ? Did you select it already or we should...", Aditya asked taking a bite of pastry but Vihaan cut him in between.

" Don't worry monkey everything is arranged, but you should be ashamed that you showed your face today when you supposed to be here before a week ", He said with fake anger and squeezed Aditya's ear.

" Ouch...bhai it's hurting ", Aditya whined and everyone chuckled.

" Hmm it should be ",

" I'm agree with Vihaan. Adi you should be here before them to help us", Rajeev said taking sip of coffee.

" I'm sorry Dad, but you know I was busy in work ", he tried to explain.

" Ohh more than CEO. I didn't know that you grow up so early ", Dadi said with sarcastically.

" Dadi...",

" What Dadi ? By the next year I want to see your bride ", this time her tone was a little strict. Hearing Dadi red color appeared on Aditya's ear and cheeks which is noticed by Adhira.

" Ohh my god Adi you are blushing ", Adhira said loudly seeing Aditya's red cheeks and everyone's laugh echoed in mansion.

After dinner the youngsters were having their time on the rooftop. Koohu was with her grandparents.

" So Veer how is your married life is going ", Vihaan asked him while seating on mattress.

" it's quite good ", Veer looked at Adhira for second and replied. Adhira was tensed thinking that what he is going to say now.

" Adhira you can tell me if he ever fight with you. I'll always stand for you ", Vihaan said in brotherly love to Adhira.

" That's so sweet of you Bhaiyya ", Adhira said with a cute smile which Veer really found so cute.

" Should I tell them how you behave with me ? ", Adhira leaned back and wishpered in his ear.

" I'll see you in room ", he gave her a angry glare on which Adhira gave him a look ' I don't care '. She stopped fearing on little threats given by Veer. Adhira noticed that Ishani was looking at her mobile and a billion dollar smile was plastered on her face so she asked.