Thank you for the birthday wishes PD-nim, I am very excited to go on the show.

I put my phone away and get ready. I walk down the stairs and the boys are sitting t the table, I see Yoongi and Jungkook aren't awake yet. 

I look at the clock and see its 8:00am. 

"We will leave at 10, and we're going to get styled there." Namjoon says. 

"I'm so excited!"

We arrive and we get changed into our outfits. 

The crew are talking about something and we walk in

Namjoon puts his arm across mine and Jimin's shoulders and says, "We are from the 'We want to take over the Billboard' highschool." 

I smile and nod and we do our greeting.

"Hey!" Jin exclaims, I get shocked and jump. Jin and the others start laughing at me, he then continues, "I heard you guys are good at dissing kpop groups! We're Bangtan! Let's go!" 

"Let's go!" I shout in English. 

"Cute!!" Heechul exclaims. 

"What are you mimicking right now?" One of the crew asks Jin.

"I'm mimicking myself." 

We all start laughing and then we get asked to show them how we won 'Top Social Artist' at the Billboard awards. We start to dance to 'Fire'.

Once we finish Ho-dong says, "How did (Y/n) dance with those shoes. They must be heavy..."

"Yes, they are heavy."

They start laughing and we head back to our spot. Heechul and Hodong start arguing back Hodong not knowing our names, then Hodong says, "I know (Y/n)!" 

I start laughing and so do the boys, "I wonder why..?" Heechul says and Hodong goes to splash him with water but he moves out of the way. 

They do some talking \then suddenly, "(Y/n)-ah." Heechul says. 

"Yes?" I reply smiling. 

He puts his hand on his heart, "Cute..."

I chuckle and everyone was. "You don't really talk much do you?" He asks. 

"Not really, I get shy." 

Everyone awws again. "Why?" Soogeun asks. 

I start playing with my jacket and, "Uh..."

Namjoon pats me on the back, "She's scared of her Korean."

"Yes!" I respond smiling. 

"We won't make fun of you (Y/n)-ah..." Heechul says cutely. 

"It's also because, I'm big fans of the show-"