Chapter 6- His idea

(A/N so I'm sorry this chapter came out a little late... I just forgot to update, sorry about that! Enjoy the chapter!!)

Todoroki POV.

(A/N Bet you didn't see that one coming!)

It's Sunday and I'm in Midoriya's dorm room, trying to comfort him. Our classmates are finding their soulmates in class and are slowly getting into relationships, me and Momo, Kaminari and Jirou, and Ojirou and Hagakure are in romantic relationships. You don't have to have romantic feelings for your soulmate, you could just end up being friends. Iida and Tsuyu ended up as friends, they just didn't like each other like that. However Midoriya's soulmate ended up being Uraraka, Uraraka was the first to find out and told him that she didn't have romantic feelings for him.

Midoriya liked Uraraka but couldn't say it to her and ended up just pretending to agree with her, and now he has to deal with Iida's and Uraraka's relationship that had just happened today. Uraraka confessed and Iida felt the same. Midoriya confessed to me that he liked Uraraka and now I'm here. Not knowing what to do.

Midoriya POV.

Why? Why me? Why does it always happen to me? Why can't it stop? How do I make it stop?

You already know the answer. You know how to make it stop! It would be better for everybody. The thoughts wouldn't listen. Please just go away. I kept begging for it to stop, for it to go away. I felt empty yet the tears kept streaming down my face.

Todoroki-kun had to go to bed since it was getting late and we had school tomorrow so he ended up leaving after a while. I decided to go to bed as well and after getting ready I went to bed. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

<< Time skip to the morning >>

I walked into the classroom like every other day. Everything was like normal, nobody had noticed me yet so I just sat down in my seat and started doodling in my notebook. Everyone was talking to their friends, except me. Even Kacchan was talking to his friends, the so called "bakusquad".

Kirishima-kun and Kacchan seems more distant than normal but I'm sure it's fine. They're soulmates after all. The memories from yesterday flooded back to me but this time, I didn't cry, my eyes didn't even become the slightest of watery. I was just empty. I had little to no emotions left and didn't have the energy to pretend I did either. I didn't smile, I didn't have a scowl, I didn't look sad, I just had a straight face without any emotions. My face looked colder than ice.

I noticed some in the class staring at me and started whispering. Hah, they noticed me after all. I thought to myself, slightly amused. Oh well, they won't do anything. They don't know the things I've gone through. GOING through. I just sat at my desk patiently waiting for the teacher to start the lesson.

Third person POV.

By lunch everybody in class 1-a had noticed something off about their usually cheerful classmate Midoriya Izuku. There was just lack of emotion in his face. He sat at his usual table with the so called dekusquad and Shoji and Yaoyorozu, who also started to sit with them.

Everyone at that table had already noticed something about Midoriya and where very concerned for him. He sat there quietly, staring at his food without eating it.

"Deku-kun... why're you not eating...?" Uraraka asked him carefully, not wanting to make it worse for her friend. "Not hungry." He answered, not making any eye contact. "O-okay..." she stuttered, shocked like everybody else at his cold tone. Midoriya than went back to the classroom, thinking. He ended up throwing away all of the food he was supposed to eat.

He got to the classroom, still thinking he sat down at his desk staring out the window. He was thinking through every lesson till the end of the school day until he got an idea. He was walking bad to the dorms but suddenly stopped at the thought of the idea. He smiled just thinking about it.

His classmate Iida was walking behind him and saw his friend smile, he smiled too thinking that it was gonna go back to normal now. Iida saw as Midoriya practically bounced back to the dorms and up to his room, everyone in the common room saw his change in behaviour and where relieved.  Little do they know that that idea Midoriya had would impact their lives as well.

When Midoriya got into his room he started preparing for his idea. He prepared a text for his mom and smiled as he typed it, he wasn't going to send it yet though. He smiled looking up from his phone. He said something to himself that no one would be able to hear except himself.

"I'm finally gonna take your suggestion from middle school, Kacchan."

(A/N Do you know where I'm going with this story? This is a quite depressing story so if you can't handle that stuff, STOP READING NOW! From this point forward there'll be suicide thoughts and shit. This is a warning. You have been warned! Hope you enjoy this depressing shit I'm writing!

Also I've started reading through my chapters before publishing them!! Bye, see ya next chapter!!)