6

Vote and comment:-) 
Hope you enjoy the sixth chapter!

You may continue... 

6
Sameer's pov

My hands pressed into her curves, making her moan in my mouth, the pressure giving her more pain and pleasure at the same time.

I fisted her hair and pushed her head back tilting to adjust to my height. She tasted the same, the fruit I left to ripe is now sweeter than ever. She fitted into me just like before.

She was my most precious angel, she had my whole heart wrapped around her pinky.

Angels like her... they were never meant to be fall. She is the loveliest of all. The loveliest angel I'd ever seen.

"Nainaaaa..." I called her after taking our food from the counter

"What? What happened?" She looked a bit startled

"Nothing, Why are you startled? I called you to give your cappuccino" Her love for coffee never ends

"Thank you.." Her lips turned into a upward curve "who were you talking with?" I asked taking my first sip.

It's Noah, he said.." "Yesterday I told you so much but still you talk with him" I bang the table with my fist

she flinched at the acidity in my voice "He invited us for his birthday party and he asked me where we are rn"

"Bro.." I recoiled and turned my head back to see that jerk.

When I looked at naina she hesitated, unsure of what to say

"Sameer, I know I'm such a jerk.." at last he knew it "...I shouldn't have betrayed you like that, I'm so sorry"
The defendant was remorseful for what he had done

"Sameer he is truly repentant for his incredible naivety and stupidity just forgive him please" she looked at me with pleasing eyes

"I'm sorry. Forgive your best friend. Pleaseeee" he joined his hands together before me

Even though Noah betrayed me. he was our best friend he was always there by my side except that situation.

Not letting my ego die I just nodded.
I stumbled back when he hugged me tightly. "I'll definitely marry you one day" I Chuckled

Naina wriggled and she got between us and settled comfortably between our arms. We had our trio hug.

"It is my fault too... I should have given you the place you wanted" I said after settling down "captaincy is always your spot man, don't ever let it go for anyone"

"Enough of your bromance" Naina chirped out of no where In the middle.

Ryan and Rebecca joined after some moment or so, and everything looks complete. Having my best friends beside us but Naina.. hmm she is different from others she's something more than something

When we were discussing about the plans and outfits becca exclaimed "So cheers for tomorrow's party"

cling!

Naina's pov

When he captured my lips.. Ahhh. His palm flattened on my belly, thumb teasing the navel, and fingers harshly pulling at the hem of my top.

He took me with the hunger of a starved person, with the need of a deprived soul, with the demand of a broken and damaged heart.

I melted in the intensity of the kiss making me go week on my knees. He deepened the kiss, biting and licking my lips.

His hands pressed into my curves, making me moan in his mouth, thinking of the pleasure gives me more pain.

Coming out of the dream land I tried to push him away but his arms were strongly wrapped around my waist

He pushed me against the wall not letting the kiss die. I can't take this anymore

I pushed him with all the strength I got with my petite hands. He stumbled back a little and looked at me like a prey.

Ever efficient when I walked pass him, the light goes out. I stare into the darkness in pure content.

I'm used to staring at the darkness.

It's normal.

Just as I was about to take a step forward nearing the door. Sameer cupped my jaw harshly "You can't push me like that. You have to do what I say." and roughly pressed his lips against my neck

I stumbled back, in my state not necessarily trying to pull away from the kiss.  His hand disgustingly lingering over my body

"Fuck it," I faintly heard him mumble to himself, before he kissed and bit me again. It was painfully hard.

The way his hands gripped my hips and hard front pushed against mine made wild thoughts surface and my core to clench impossibly. 

I should push him off. I wasn't physically strong enough to stop this. 

When he captured my lips again. I couldn't resist my self from kissing him back. A low groan left his lips and into our kiss when I tugged at the roots of his hair. This was hate, hungry and pain.

"Sameer.." I breathed out heavily, only receiving a moment to breath through my mouth before he kissed me harder. 

I could feel his fingers digging into my hips, the pleasure was pushed away by the pain.

Pulling my chest even more against his, sameer slid his hands along my curves and to my back, where he then tugged at the zipper of my dress.  "No,..stop-p" I murmured in pain

"Please, No.." his lips began trailing down, leaving hot and open-mouthed kisses along my jaw and neck.  Leaving blue marks all the way down.

A soft moan rolled over my lips. I let my head fall back against the wall, and my eyes slid shut in pleasure. My toes curled when he sucked harder against my sensitive skin.

I could feel his arousal hardening and bucking against my thigh. I brought my hands to push at his chest. 

His lips left my skin and he pulled back just enough to be able to find my eyes with his incredibly dark ones. "Your so good at.. seducing.. then, as well as now. Is this why all men are falling for you? What about Noah?"

"Why are.. bringing him..into this?" an uneven breath left my lips as he took me in, his dark eyes searching my face, "What did you do...Ahhh, why not do it with me Also..." he nibbled my earlobe and whispered "I'll pay you... for an hour, or how much for a whole night "

Slap!!!
His face turned red due to my hard slap on his cheek.

With my cheeks flaring red with anger and my fist clenched, I tried to blink back my tears.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Vote and comment

Till next update!

Bye!