3

Vote and comment:-)
Hope you enjoy the third chapter!

You may continue...

3
Naina's pov

I regret not believing my ears when he said "I said take off your shirt, right now" in a demanding tone

"Sameer are your serious? I would never do that!" My voice had a pinch of fear

"Don't make me repeat" he said loudly.

I shivered with the thought of standing without a shirt in front of him.

He pulled me and pinned me against the wall when I tried to escape.

"Umm..No hide and seek baby" he said with a mischievous smile.

"Sameer, leave me" I said while trying to get out of his hold.

"Don't you wanna prove that your innocent?" He said

"Not in this way" I voiced out

When he was about to say something, my phone started ringing.

He took my phone from my pocket. All the colour on his face fade away, when he saw the caller ID.

It was Noah!

Flashback

"Sameer your so funny" I said while giggling.

"Now, What did I do?" he said

"Stop making those faces" I said looking at him

He chuckled "Okay fine"

We were in high school and it was our math class, after a long time me and sameer were sitting in the back row.

I was good in studies and Sameer was good in both studies and sports.

He's a football player.

After the class we were walking aside the corridor and there noah came towards us "Hey sameer" he said

Instead of replying him he tried to walk away with a cold face.

When he was about to go, Noah blocked his way "hey man, why are you running away?"

"Just get off my way, Noah" Sameer's Hand turned into fist

Noah ignored him and said "Hey Naina, how are you?"

"I-umm I'm fine" I said with a small smile.

As a reward I received a deadly glare from Sameer.

Sameer held my wrist and pulled me with him outside

"Naina, why are you talking with him" he said coldly

"Sameer just listen to me, we all were friends for many years, You know that. Just because of a small.."

"Come to the point Naina"

"I mean, the fight is between you both and I don't want to involve in any of this matter"

"Are you serious? He betrayed me, he betrayed us!"

Noah is one of the member in Sameer's team. When it comes to game Sameer believes noah the most. Like wise one day the match started and Noah tossed the ball to the opposite team, intentionally. It's because how much ever effort he put, all name and pride goes to Sameer. And that day they lost and sameer got insulted before everyone.

In the beginning I was angry on noah but when I sense that it's no where related to me...I backed off.

"Us? Sameer, I'm nowhere related in this"

"Really? I thought you were my best friend" he said

"Sameer.. it's nothing like that, your are my best friend. Please can we just leave this..leave this aside?" I said

"Fine... I-I think it's getting late, probably we should leave" we left from there.

Flashback ends

"N-Noah? Why..why is he calling you?"
His words came out stammered

Its not because of that incident there's a lot more. Infant he was the reason for our break up. But I still believe him because he has apologised for what he has done.

"It's none of you business" I tried snatching my phone but I failed.

He switched off my phone and he popped my phone into his sweat pants.

"Okay" he came near me

"What are you doing?" I said in a fearful tone

"Minding my own business baby. so now, take of your shirt"

"Sameer please.."

"I'm waiting"

I knew he's adamant. He won't let me until I do it.

I touched my lower shirt and slowly bought it up inch by inch

He showed his hands "Oh my god, you see that sweaty hands..umm..you know nervous and stuffs" he said with a mischievous smirk that anyone could ever see.

Not minding him I lifted more until my belly button

"Come on baby, get going" he said looking at my seductively.

Tears filled up my eyes when I lifted my shirt and it fell down

I felt disgusted

He watched at every part of my revealing body, I could sense it without looking at him.

"Great!" He said coming closer

He whispered in my ears, when we were inch apart "Now, take off the remaining clothes."

I shot up my eyes to him.

"Oh no, not again. Please dont make me say it again" he said, as usual with a mischievous smirk.

Having no other option

I twisted my hands to reach my back and I did. I felt the elastic band under my hands so I started to open it.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Vote and comment:-) 

There's much more to know about Noah and stuffs!

Till next update! 

Bye!

⚜️karen⚜️