What?!

Amy's P.O.V.

I look in the mirror. I'm sick and don't feel very good. I've been throwing up non-stop and I'm gaining weight. Nothing is going down. What is wrong with me? I'm going to the doctor's today. "Mommy? Are you going to be okay?" Henry asks. I smile at him. "Don't worry. I'll be okay. Auntie Maria is going to watch you while I'm gone. Okay?" I ask him. He nods. "Otay momma." Henry answers. I beam at him and give him a hug. "See you later Henry. I love you. I'll be back." I say giving him a squeeze and a kiss on the head. He squeezes back. "Bye mommy." Henry whispers in my ear. I release him and he releases me. I wave goodbye and walk out the door. I go in my red and white mustang and drive to the doctors. I walk in. "Hello. I have an appointment with Dr. Din." I say. The assistant looks up and then looks at a piece of paper. "Ah. Yes. Amy Rose. Go on in. He's in his office." she states. I nod and walk in. "What's wrong with you Amy? You sounded urgent on the phone." Dr. Din says anxiously. Dr. Dill is a rainbow parrot. "Well I'm throwing up a lot, I'm having cravings, and I'm gaining weight even though nothing stays down. What's wrong with me?" I ask desperately "Well, Amy. By the sounds of it you're pregnant."