Warning

Amy's P.O.V.

I screamed as I woke up screaming. I was drenched in sweat and shaking disturbed by what I had just seen. I was panting, hard. I'm shaken up by what I have just seen. It took me awhile but I finally got out of bed. I changed into a pink sundress that goes to the knees, red flip flops, a white headband, my hair straightened and down. I walked to the beach which is behind my house. I have my red and white polka dot bikini on under my dress. I walked on the beach. I grabbed my pink and white polka dot towel on my way out. I found a good place not to far away from my house and laid the towel down and laid on it. I took the sundress off revealing my bikini and layed down grbbing my shades and sunscreen I carried in my towel and put my black shades on and closed my eyes. Soon someone was blocking my sun. I opened my eyes and saw Shadow. I pretended not to see him and closed my eyes and said, "Ya know Shadow, I'm trying to get a tan." He grunts a response. "Why? You don't need to tan." Shadow finally says. I shake my head. "Because I want to silly. I don't have too but it's something I used to do with.... a friend." I said remembering how Ricardo tried it out once and did it with me ever since that first time. "What was her name?" Shadow asked raising an eyebrow. "Can we just not talk about it? It's too painful." I say rubbing my head. He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, there's something I do want to tell you Shadow. A dream I had last night." I said urgently. Noting the urgency in my voice Shadow sat down and listened. "Well, an, angel came and gave me a warning. It said something evil was coming and we need to train. And, if we don't become friends with Sonic, it will be unstoppable. I don't know when it's coming but it's probably really bad if something had to come and warn me about it." I concluded. "Then we better do exactly that." Shadow says.