I Miss You

Henry's P.O.V.

It's been a week since mommy and daddy have been on their honeymoon. I'm in my bed laying down in a ball. It's 3:00 a.m. and Auntie Sally's fast asleep. I hold a picture of mommy close to my chest. I let the tears flow. "Mommy, I miss you." I whisper through the tears. I sob silently. I look at the picture of mommy in a picture frame. It's when we first hung out. I was two years old and we were at the beach.

*Flashback*

"Auntie! Auntie! Can we go swimming?" I beg. Amy chuckles. "Of course Henry. Let's go swimming." Amy answers. We go in the ocean and swim like dolphins. It was getting late and the sun was setting. "Let's take a picture Henry." Amy offers. I grin and nod. "Excuse me, mister. Can you take a picture of me and my nephew?" she asks a red fox with a blue muzzle. "Sure ma'am." he replies in a deep voice. He snaps a picture. "There you go miss." he replies handing her the camera.

*End of Flashback*

This was one of the times she visited me in Carmel. She was sad for some reason but she lit up when she saw me. I sighed and hugged the picture closer to my chest. "I miss you a lot mommy. Come home soon." I whispered before falling asleep due to tiredness.

I dreamt about mommy and me at the beach. Right after the guy give us back the camera and mommy puts it away. Some guy shows up and mommy lights up. He's a green cat with purple eyes. "Ricardo." mommy whispers. I don't remember this. "I'm back Amy. Like I said I always would." the man answers. I wake up. Ricardo?