Ignoring the call, I kept my head forward and eyes locked on the road. The moment it stopped ringing, I took a deep breath and stared down at the now blanked screen. I wonder how she was doing. She must be happy to see her parents again and to be home. I can already see the smile on her face as she's told stories she doesn't remember. I can see her eyes widening as she's reminded how much of a bitch she used to be.

Damn, I'm going to miss her.

I shook my head of the thought of her before focusing again. I was now closer to the pack than before. Even from all the way back here and I can hear them. Loud howls pierced the night air the closer I drove. I can feeling all the chaos that was happening and my wolf wanted nothing more than to come out. The moment I touched pack territory I stopped the car and came out. I shifted into my grey wolf that almost blended into the newly fallen snow. My wolf howled into the quiet night before following the scent of blood.

The scent lead into the town instead of the woods like I once thought. I pushed myself to move faster as the scent became even stronger. I was just in the heart of the town when three wolves came out of nowhere. The streets were cleared with nothing but the four of us. They were wolves but I still stared at the curiously. I knew them and I know that they are some of the strongest wolves we have in the pack, but why are they here? Why are they not helping Dylan? I tried to talk to them through mind link but they all blocked me.

My curiosity heightened as I stared at them. Taking a careful step forward, I waited for their reactions. As I thought, one of them growled at me before crouching down into a defensive stance. They were against me? My own pack members were against me. Wow, I thought I would never see the day. The others followed after him and all crouch down before growling at me. It wasn't a fair fight, but I wasn't going to back down. I have alpha's blood in me and I'm sure I can defeat the three of them on my own. I hope...

With that, I growled loudly at them before taking a few steps forward. The three of them growled louder at me with the deadliest look in their eyes I have ever seen. And in that instant they pounced forward and went on the attack.

Stella's POV

"Right there was your first day in preschool. Do you remember?" My mother asked pointing to a picture of me. It was the next day and my mother insisted that she showed me pictures of my past to help me remember. So after breakfast we went into the rather large living room and sat at the couch as well looked at pictures. A smile formed on my face as I stared at the little girl in the old picture.

Just like the others she looked so happy. Her blonde hair were put in two perfect pig tails as she wore a smile as big as the sun and blue eyes sparkled. I smiled down at the little girl, at me, before it turned into a slight frown. My brow was pulled together as I tried my best go remember but once again I found nothing.

With a deep sigh, I turned to her and shook my head. Mother smiled at me before placing a hand on my arm. I knew she was hurting. Every time I stared into her blue eyes they were always wet with tears. I don't know if she was happy to see me or if she was sad that I didn't remember anything. Either one it still made me feel a certain way. She removed her gaze from mine before looking back at the book. She flipped the page to a next set of pictures and suddenly began to giggle. She pointed at one and I turned my gaze to it. There is was a picture of me crying with what looks like ice cream all over my face. I gave a chuckle with my mother.

"You wanted an ice cream cake for your birthday when you were 7. You didn't wanted to share so your cousin, Gwen, shoved your face in the cake out of anger. It got real ugly after that."