He doesn't know what to think anymore? What is the actual reason?
Jimin needs to know and he will find out. He was determined.

Jimin then took his phone and texted someone.

----------

Jungkook was in his new cabin staring at nothing particularly. He didn't even tell Jimin about his promotion. Jimin would have been very happy.... right?

What went wrong though?

Why was he in another man's arms in my absence?

Did he do that often?

Did he even love me ever in the first place?

But who am I to blame anyone. I cheated on him too. Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

Jungkook can't talk to Jimin. Hell! he couldn't even meet eyes with him because his guilt was eating him alive. And on top of all, Mina didn't come to office today. Ofcourse she won't! How dumb of Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to apologize to her, even though he didn't know how, he was going to do that. This time he didn't do something which is forgivable and he knew that better than anyone else.

---------

Now it was evening already and Jimin was sitting on the couch waiting for Jungkook with a book in his hand to distract himself. He was watching TV for a while but soon he got bored with it.

Soon, he heard noises of parking of a car outside his house indicating that Jungkook was here.

Jimin placed his book down and stood right in front of the door. Jungkook came in, ignoring Jimin and walked right past him but Jimin caught his wrist stopping him.

Jungkook turned around to face Jimin with an angry expression. He really didn't want to do anything to Jimin that he would regret later but Jimin wasn't helping at all!

"Kookie? What is wrong?" Jimin's voice was laced with nothing but love, tenderness and concern.

"Nothing. I'm tired, I just want to go and sleep" said Jungkook trying to pull his hand away but Jimin's grip only tightened.

"You think I would believe that? Jungkook I know you more than I know myself. I'm not buying that lame excuse of your's" Jimin didn't seem a bit irritated with Jungkook's lies. He was keeping his calm all the time.

Jungkook let out a sigh of irritation. "What do you want?!" he asked, voice laced with harshness and coldness.

"Since when did you start using that tone on me Jungkook?" Jimin asked with a barely audible voice. He was hurt.

Jungkook's gaze softened upon seeing it. He looked down not daring to meet Jimin's eyes.

Since the day I got to know that I wasn't enough for you Jungkook thought bitterly.

When Jimin saw Jungkook wasn't responding he let go of his hand and cupped Jungkook's face.

"Please... Tell me what's wrong? Is it me? Did I do something that hurt you?" Jimin asked desperately.

Jungkook closed his eye hearing Jimin's words. It hit him right in his heart, breaking it apart.

How could you say that Jimin.... Just how could you?

Jungkook stepped backwards the moment he knew he couldn't stand in front of Jimin anymore. Jungkook sprinted towards his room and shut the door. If he stays there a second long, either he'll burst out in tears or he'll burst out with anger.