She walked toward him slowly when he quickly covered the distance between them. He stroke her tresses while she raised her hands to grab his mane. With their eyes lost into each other's ones slowly Dilruba bent a little backward allowing Babar to dominate on her and they disappeared submerging completely into the water.

~~~~~~~

Babar was lying with her arms around his head, breathing peacefully over the comfort of her chest when the stars started to vanish. Dilruba was quiet and lost into sleep while he was lost into her love.

The night that turned out to be the most beautiful result of their union was followed by a morning that was as terrible as to part them away.

They didn't realize that the garden which was during that time not under the scrutiny of king's men, was intruded by people with wicked plan in their minds. They were the same people whom Babar saw at the waterfall where he met Dilruba for the first time. Babar's anticipation was right, they were men of his ex-wife's father, Shandaar Khan, whom he sent after Babar to kill him in a way his name would not come under doubt list. They knew what they had to do, to kill Babar and held poor Dilruba for the crime.

There were altogether fifteen men who surrounded the bath hall from all sides. They started entering into it creating bang and shouts. Both of them woke up with their eyes opened in astonishment. Babar immediately took Dilruba in his arms who was shivering in fear and her heart started jumping inside her chest. Babar, on seeing those men, regretted over his mistake not to take Shandaar Khan's treachery into his mind.

There were five men inside and Babar knew ten more would too come inside if required. He was fumed at their plan to harm and the level of deception of Shandaar, but his heart was more worried about well being of his wife whom he promised to give all forms of happiness till the rest of her life. Dilruba looked at him with tearful eyes saying, "I'm sorry your highness... I shouldn't have taken you here. I'm only responsible for..."

Babar again sealed her mouth with his palm and with tears in his eyes and a beautiful smile on his lips he said, "with respect to your intention, you're not responsible Dilruba," he embraced her and also left her immediately as one man with sword in his hand jumped into the tub making Dilruba cry creating the worst kind of thrill.

The men over there started wondering about the same sound they heard in the valleys of Balochistan at the waterfall. That was just a small distraction before the scene over there. Babar tactfully escaped the attacks of the man and pushed his head down into the water, suffocating him to death seeing which other men too jumped into the tub till then Babar got the dead man's sword and attacked each of them killing them then and there.

Other attackers too rushed into the bath hall before which Babar insisted Dilruba to hide in the dressing tent and not to come out. Keeping stone over her heart she had to leave the tub and her love too.

The fight was rigorous and Babar too got many injuries on his bare back and arms but his fighting skills and love of Dilruba kept him active and the warrior in him alive and didn't allow him to subdue before his enemies. The fight was long and there was only one man left who was standing outside the tub and watched how like a gallant Babar fought and killed his all his men. He was Imraan who was supposed to be a very close subordinate of Shandaar Khan.

The water in the tub turned red with the blood of all those attackers whom Babar killed. Even Babar's blood too added redness to it. And Imraan with disgust on his face began, "what do you think by killing fourteen men? That you'll finish me and stay happily with your wife? Huh? No Babar, no."

Babar was gasping and without any retort he looked at Imraan. The man spoke while walking slowly around the tub, "we all had come to Bahawalpur from Old Karachi for one purpose that was to kill you but among us I was the only one who had another purpose. All the fourteen men died without achieving their goals of killing you but Babar I will achieve both of my purposes. First is to kill you and the second is to get Dilruba whom you had already taken away from my possession. But see the game of luck I've got a chance to get her back. What did you think by giving her drunkard rascal father a few rings you'll get her and that so easily? Listen King, I'd already paid him with riches more than you."

Babar's eyes got wide in shock to see the man who dealt with Dilruba's father to buy her as his slave was standing before him.

His blood started boiling in anger and as soon as Imraan jumped into the tub their violent fight started to take away peace of Dilruba's ears who had heard the words of Imraan. After knowing him to be the same person who wanted to buy her freedom, modesty and happiness and exploit her she cringed in despair. She cursed herself for doubting Babar who was not just innocent but also did all possible things to save her from all sorts of harms. Deep inside her heart she felt indebted toward him. On one hand she was afraid to lose Babar in the hands of Imraan and on the other hand she had the knowledge of what would become of her if Imraan kills Babar.

She was battling with the worry and fear that was eating away her energy while Babar was all high on battling with Imraan to save his life and his love.

Imraan gave Babar a jerk and he fell hard into the water losing his sword that was followed by a wicked laughter of Imraan hearing which Dilruba twisted in agony. She peeped at the scene fearfully and her eyes fell on Babar. Her eyes were radiating with love, kindness and indebtedness toward him. As soon as Imraan raised his sword over Babar's head Dilruba, in a flash, jumped between the weapon and her love.

A slurp like sound was heard that was mixed cry of Dilruba and the sword pierced her body in the chest. And she directly fell into Babar's arms who was watching her as if something unbelievable had happened.

Imraan was also set aback to see that as it was not according to how he planned everything. His sword fell down naturally and he was horrified to see Dilruba who was dying in Babar's arms.

She gargled out blood that too got mixed with the tub water making it appear red at its height which was followed by tears of Babar as if his eyes were trying to lighten the water's redness created by Dilruba's blood.

She seemed meek by each passing second and Babar's sobs knew no pause as he caressed her face kissing her eyes. She wanted to say something but could make it, only allowing her eyes to thank Babar who did everything to protect her. Finally, those eyes attained darkness as picture of Babar faded from her sight and her view turned all black.

Imraan, seeing her dead, didn't have the power to subdue Babar as the beast in him was about to come out. As soon as Imraan started retreating from the tub Babar made Dilruba's head rest on the step case and held Imraan by his nape. He made his opponent turn behind to look into his eyes. Imraan could see the cyclone of vengeance into them.

Babar began in a bold and painful tone, "Did you see with your eyes? You paid money to that drunkard to buy her? Did you see how precious she is? She gave up her life but didn't allow evil like you to touch her. She was already rich, rich with her heart but you won't understand this pricelessness because you've sold your heart to devil. Now go to hell!"

As soon as the above statement was completed by Babar, he already rotated Imraan's head 180° backward, making the scoundrel fall into the tub and never to come out.

~~•●•~~~•●•~~~•●•~~