Wazeer |2|

~•°~•°~•°~▪︎~°•~°•~°•~

Back to the present time

His bare chest was visible given his shirt's absence from his torso. He laid on the bed only in a manner he could at least smoke his hookah without any difficulty. Wazeer coughed too badly that didn't spare attention of the one who was seeking it stealthily.

Sitara was keeping her watch on Wazeer's actions that was ,since long time, a usual course of her daily routine.

I really don't understand the reason behind this level of devastation that he seems to have planned for himself, she shivered at her thought.

She kept peeping through the gaps between the doors with all her carefulness when there fell a vase outside Wazeer's room. As soon as Sitara stood straight to leave the site Wazeer laughed out loud that was followed by a pitiable cough and he laughed again.

"No need to run away now. I won't go there to identify you," he was short in summing up things.

Sitara hit her head lightly in embarrassment and began think what to do next. She dusted her hands slowly and landed her palms over the doors only give some mysterious knocks.

"It's open. But don't come in." Wazeer inhaled the last portion of his smoking dose and threw it at the gate.

"If you don't want anyone to come in then why have you left them opened?" questioned the woman in annoyance.

"That's because people don't have to break the doors to take my body out when I'm no more, " he finished his words smiling at her a little with shadow of drowsiness blinding in his eyes.

"Ya Khuda! Wazeer, shut your mouth up! You've no idea of those vague things you're blabbering." Sitara was horrified but not to the core of her heart hearing him speak like this. She was to her delight satisfied at least that even though there was difficulty in reaching to the heart of Wazeer she at least had no rival of herself that time. The door flung open and she walked like a queen into his room seeing whom the depressed man looked away.

"Look here, dear..." She sat on the couch.

To her dismay the man who had already looked away even closed his eyes.

"Wazeer you know... this life is not about our sole desires. Sometimes we've to adjust with the losses that were destined to hit us." She began but to her disgust she found Wazeer thrusting his fingers into his ears to ignore her in the most abrupt manner.

Although it was amusing to have a look of the annoyed expression on her face but had a wide smile on lips that uttered, " no word can sooth my ears save her name- Mawa"

Mawa! Mawa! Mawa! My foot! No one would believe it but it really happens that some people have tendency to take care of your frustration even during their absence. Since four years that pauper is doing this. Sitara spoke it but inside her treacherous mind.

~•~•~•~•~

"I want to have a few words with my son."

Wazeer looked at his father coldly sitting on the opposite of him with a barbecue container parting them both. He gladly got up from the floor as if would come amiably to accompany Aazam by sitting next to him. For a moment a change of expression was visible on the face of the old man but it withered as Wazeer made his way into the mansion leaving his father alone in the lawn.

There were other family members and even visitors in the mansion but everything around him was unable to affect him in any way.