Wazeer |3|

I'd like readers to write their reactions on this chapter in the comment box.

~•°~•°~•°▪︎°•~°•~°•~

He froze at his place and uttered with his trembling lips, "Mawa."

She moved each step backward, retreating from the man who was caught with horror in front of her. But he stood still and even started pacing little by little toward her when she immediately turned back and started ascending the stairs in hurry.

"Hey! No! Wait. Just wait." He went in after her.

It was not that she'd also had the normal features of a human. She'd leap unbelievably long that would not fail to chill Wazeer's spine and deter his confidence to follow her.

It too happened that there came a turn in the corridor that stopped her for a fraction of second, as when she turned behind to see Wazeer, all that visible to the man was her unkempt locks that covered her face which was any way not visible to him. 

"Wait Mawa, wait. For our love's sake just halt of a moment," he hailed at the height of appeal but it had no deteriorating effect on the escaping damsel's speed. She was doing something between running and flying.

Soon, Wazeer found himself following her out of the mansion. He kept on jumping over every object that came to his way while his prey was as if piercing through them.

There came the halt when the lady in bridal attire stopped in front of an abandoned well that came out of his mansion's territory. And for the last time turning her head back to see Wazeer who was still very faraway, she jumped into the well with no regret.

The man in love was horrified to the core of his senses.  He literally couldn't decide to continue the chase or to run back to save the sanity remained in him.

"Mawa..." he screamed in pain and shock. He, thereafter, fell on the ground, still a few meters away from the haunted well looking at it with his head hitting the earth, until his eyes had the slightest entry of light.

The Next Morning

"He'll be okay soon, I believe." He heard the line and acknowledged it to be Chaand Khala's voice. And without much difficulty he opened his eyes only to view almost all the relatives living in his vicinity.

His three sisters surrounded like protectors and his father was standing at the end of the bed.

"How did you faint?" asked Tania, the youngest among his sisters. He only held her wrist and left it immediately when the memories of last day started capturing his sight.

"No, this cannot happen..." he was panting even on the bed and the girls shivered seeing him behaving abnormally for although after Mawa had been missing he behaved in all sorts of emotions except for horrified.

It created a buzz of whispers among the family and relatives that was again adding to the frustration of Wazeer.

"Get the hell out you all!" he shouted at everyone. Even his sisters couldn't believe their eyes as what was happening before them had never happened anytime. They ran away crying their hearts out.

One by one the all the relatives and his family members left the room except for the father, he was looking at Wazeer with his questioning eyes.