Fiza |4|

~~•●•~~~•●•~~~•●•~~

She couldn't sit properly on the rosy bed like a traditional bride. But her position contested perfection when she heard someone coughing at the door.

"Assalamu alaikum begum," said Zawaar before entering into the room and removing his turban immediately as he was not comfortable in wearing such a head-constraining item.

Other times had sky full of factors but this time Zawaar experienced another amusement in calling her 'begum'.

"Aakhir begum bol bol ke begum bana hi liya tumne," Fiza tried to control her old habit of screwing him but couldn't strictly abide by the laws of her new relationship with him.
(After all you've made me your begum because of your continuous addressing with that title)

He looked somewhere ruffling his hair and moistened his lips with his tongue before saying, "you also wanted this, isn't it?"

She took interest in his question and began, "as if you read my mind, so, aren't you trying to flaunt your failed telepathy over here?"

"It's not telepathy and if it's so then it's not failed," he quickened maintaining his gravity.

"Zawaar, I don't know where this dauntlessness has come from in you but even if I consider you wrong, I've to appreciate you've become a haazirjawaabi in my company," she patted his shoulders laughing but stopped when she found his expression unchanged.

"What? Huh Zawaar, " she pinched him to which he didn't react.

"Donkey... why are you looking at me like this... it's scary."

"Please speak something idiot," she drifted backwards in fright.

"Oh my God, I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy now. I remember you cheated deathly shots of Asad but I really don't know how... Zawaar, had it really a coincidence that the bullet couldn't work on you while killing Asad then and there or there's something else I don't want to die hearing about you..."

It was then when Zawaar changed his face's expression. He smiled at her question and drifting himself towards her he cupped her face.

"My begum should not feel uncomfortable in front of her Zawaar. You love to read stories, I'll tell you one tonight," he spoke very gently, wrapping his words in the blanket of love and care.

Fiza looked into his eyes as if hypnotized then but pressing her laughter she broke into the one after all.

Zawaar shook his head sighing, "you'll never ever ever change. "

"No I was thinking you'll 'only' tell me stories tonight or..."

Zawaar sealed his lips sitting with hands crossed created a respectable distance before beginning, "story begum?"

"Yes sure, I'm dying to know this. Why have you not started it by now? The earlier you start it, the earlier it will get finished," she spoke all in one breath leaving Zawaar with a facepalm.

~~~~~~~

Fiza's head was rested on shoulder of Zawaar who had his hand, that was adjacent to Fiza, snaked around her. Both of them hugged each other loosely laying on the bed when Zawaar initiated it.